1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Jessicadolls clearance sale! $15 for Jeans/Boots/Shoes/Wigs and bonus T-shirt

Aug 15, 2009

1. Jessicadolls is having a clearance sale! Only offered to DoA!

The offer is extended due to the requests from buyers.

Buy any 3 of the items listed below which is total $50, , and then get EACH of them at $17.33 !

Buy any 4 of the items listed below which is total $60, and then get EACH of them at $15.00 !

Shipping fee is $11.95 to US and British Columbia. Other places will be $14.95.

If you only buy wigs & jeans without buying any shoes or boots, the shipping fee could be cheapter, please send me an private email.

Each additional item after forth item, it will be still $15, extra shipping fee $3 will be added.

Bonus: You will also get a T-shirt for free along with any 4 items that you purchased. If you buy 8 items, you will get two T-shirt, the retail price for T-shirt is $9.99.

Qualified Items:

For shoes and boots, please see my reply to this topic and this post.

Jeans (the regular price is over $25):

- SD (Fits for SD sized girls):
      Colors: Lilac, pure white, pink and stone-washed blue
      [​IMG]

- SD boys jeans are available in white and stone-washed blue:
      [​IMG]

- MSD in Stock:
      [​IMG]

- Yo-SD in stock (jeans and kitty shoes count as TWO items):
      http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5589/yosdjeans.png

Wigs: They are all very good in quality with stretchy net.

- SD Wigs:
      [​IMG]

- MSD and Yo-SD wigs (available in MSD and Yo-SD sizes):
      [​IMG]

In you Paypal notes, please write the color and size of the four items which you choose and which sized of the free T-shirt that you would like to get and the value that you want to claim, otherwise, I will claim for $60 on custom form.
      Please directly make payment to my Paypal account jessicahu2003@yahoo.com, I will confirm your order once I receive your Payment.
      All items will be shipped out from Canada on next business day after payment is received.
      Any questions, please send privately to my email address jessicahu2003@yahoo.com

2. is it possible to see the sd jeans on a doll ?

3. I have a pair of Jessica's jeans for SD and they fit my Dollstown 15 year boy body if that helps.

4. Shoes and boots (For every 4 items, only ONE can be a pair of boots):
      click to enlarge the thumbnails of the shoes

- Yo-SD in stock:
      [​IMG]

- More Yo-SD (purple kitty shoes below are sold out, sorry):
      [​IMG]

- MSD in stock:
      [​IMG]

- SD in stock: (red high heel boots, black high heel boots, and short black boots are sold out, sorry):
      [​IMG]

- More SD in stock:
      (Leopard skin, blue jeans, and purple boots are sold out, They do not fit Rainy dolls)
      [​IMG]

- SD leopard shoes:
      [​IMG]

- SD kitty shoes;
      [​IMG]

- MSD Kitty shoes;
      [​IMG]

- SD fur sandals (fur balls can be detached):
      [​IMG]

- SD ribbon sandals:
      [​IMG]

- Chain boots - available in SD and MSD sizes:
      [​IMG]

- Pointed toe short cowboy boots - available in SD and MSD sizes:
      [​IMG]

More shoes on next post.

5. More shoes:

- MSD sandals;
      [​IMG]

- SD & MSD suede boots:
      [​IMG]

- SD & MSD wornout boots;
      [​IMG]

6. Updates: Sale is further extended due to demands. If you take the offer without buying the shoes or boots, the shipping fee will be cheaper. Please ask.

Thanks!

7. Updates: Sale is further extended due to demands. We also have some Abio Angel Dolls in stock, the names are 3, 10,11 and 16. For dolls, we only ship to US/Canada, $235 each, shipping fee is $35.
      For all photos of the dolls, please check my eBay auction and ebay store.

Thanks,

jessicahu (ebay id)

8. What size wigs do you class SD as? 9-10 or 8-9?

9. My SD sized wigs are in size 8-9.

10. what sizes are your MSD wigs? I'm seriously interested in the red wavy one and the black wavy one, my girl takes 7-8 though!

11. My MSD sized wigs are in size 7. They fit majority of the MSD sized dolls.

As for Abio Angel dolls, I only sell the whole dolls. You get discount of buying shoes and outfits as well.

12. Updates:

Buy any 3 of the items listed below which is total $50, , and then get EACH of them at $17.33 !

For buyers from BC, Canada, you can arrange a pick-up with me. Please PM me for details.

Thank you very much!
      Have a good day.

~ Jessica

13. The offer is extended due to the requests from buyers.