1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jessicadolls clearance sale! $15 for Jeans/Boots/Shoes/Wigs and bonus T-shirt

Aug 15, 2009

1. Jessicadolls is having a clearance sale! Only offered to DoA!

The offer is extended due to the requests from buyers.

Buy any 3 of the items listed below which is total $50, , and then get EACH of them at $17.33 !

Buy any 4 of the items listed below which is total $60, and then get EACH of them at $15.00 !

Shipping fee is $11.95 to US and British Columbia. Other places will be $14.95.

If you only buy wigs & jeans without buying any shoes or boots, the shipping fee could be cheapter, please send me an private email.

Each additional item after forth item, it will be still $15, extra shipping fee $3 will be added.

Bonus: You will also get a T-shirt for free along with any 4 items that you purchased. If you buy 8 items, you will get two T-shirt, the retail price for T-shirt is $9.99.

Qualified Items:

For shoes and boots, please see my reply to this topic and this post.

Jeans (the regular price is over $25):

- SD (Fits for SD sized girls):
      Colors: Lilac, pure white, pink and stone-washed blue
      [​IMG]

- SD boys jeans are available in white and stone-washed blue:
      [​IMG]

- MSD in Stock:
      [​IMG]

- Yo-SD in stock (jeans and kitty shoes count as TWO items):
      http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5589/yosdjeans.png

Wigs: They are all very good in quality with stretchy net.

- SD Wigs:
      [​IMG]

- MSD and Yo-SD wigs (available in MSD and Yo-SD sizes):
      [​IMG]

In you Paypal notes, please write the color and size of the four items which you choose and which sized of the free T-shirt that you would like to get and the value that you want to claim, otherwise, I will claim for $60 on custom form.
      Please directly make payment to my Paypal account [email protected], I will confirm your order once I receive your Payment.
      All items will be shipped out from Canada on next business day after payment is received.
      Any questions, please send privately to my email address [email protected]

2. is it possible to see the sd jeans on a doll ?

3. I have a pair of Jessica's jeans for SD and they fit my Dollstown 15 year boy body if that helps.

4. Shoes and boots (For every 4 items, only ONE can be a pair of boots):
      click to enlarge the thumbnails of the shoes

- Yo-SD in stock:
      [​IMG]

- More Yo-SD (purple kitty shoes below are sold out, sorry):
      [​IMG]

- MSD in stock:
      [​IMG]

- SD in stock: (red high heel boots, black high heel boots, and short black boots are sold out, sorry):
      [​IMG]

- More SD in stock:
      (Leopard skin, blue jeans, and purple boots are sold out, They do not fit Rainy dolls)
      [​IMG]

- SD leopard shoes:
      [​IMG]

- SD kitty shoes;
      [​IMG]

- MSD Kitty shoes;
      [​IMG]

- SD fur sandals (fur balls can be detached):
      [​IMG]

- SD ribbon sandals:
      [​IMG]

- Chain boots - available in SD and MSD sizes:
      [​IMG]

- Pointed toe short cowboy boots - available in SD and MSD sizes:
      [​IMG]

More shoes on next post.

5. More shoes:

- MSD sandals;
      [​IMG]

- SD & MSD suede boots:
      [​IMG]

- SD & MSD wornout boots;
      [​IMG]

6. Updates: Sale is further extended due to demands. If you take the offer without buying the shoes or boots, the shipping fee will be cheaper. Please ask.

Thanks!

7. Updates: Sale is further extended due to demands. We also have some Abio Angel Dolls in stock, the names are 3, 10,11 and 16. For dolls, we only ship to US/Canada, $235 each, shipping fee is $35.
      For all photos of the dolls, please check my eBay auction and ebay store.

Thanks,

jessicahu (ebay id)

8. What size wigs do you class SD as? 9-10 or 8-9?

9. My SD sized wigs are in size 8-9.

10. what sizes are your MSD wigs? I'm seriously interested in the red wavy one and the black wavy one, my girl takes 7-8 though!

11. My MSD sized wigs are in size 7. They fit majority of the MSD sized dolls.

As for Abio Angel dolls, I only sell the whole dolls. You get discount of buying shoes and outfits as well.

12. Updates:

Buy any 3 of the items listed below which is total $50, , and then get EACH of them at $17.33 !

For buyers from BC, Canada, you can arrange a pick-up with me. Please PM me for details.

Thank you very much!
      Have a good day.

~ Jessica

13. The offer is extended due to the requests from buyers.