1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Juju's Dolly Mall Feedback (2009)

Sep 26, 2009

1. http://www.jujusdollymall.com/

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order? 13 Monique wigs via 3 orders
      * When did you order? September 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? They're a dealer.
      * How was the communication? Fantastic. I did have one small problem with one of my orders and the communication in fixing the issue couldn't have been better.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. You can pay via paypal right away or wait until you're sent a paypal invoice.
      * How long did it take to ship? It seemed to vary but no more than a few days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality of both the product and the packing was great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, though in most cases the sales pictures are the same as all the other websites that sell Monique wigs.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There was one small issue with getting sent the wrong wig, but I was told that if I shipped it back I would get a refund for my shipping and they would ship me out the correct wig. In the end I just opted to keep the wrong wig and re-order the correct one though.
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh definitely considering I ordered three times in a few weeks.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? This isn't really applicable since I was just ordering Monique wigs.

3. * What did you order?
      Two Monique 7-8" wigs.

* When did you order?
      Mid October, during their discount event due to Monique anniversary month.

Directly from them. They're Monique dealers.

I first ordered from them in April, and they never replied to a message I sent via their contact form. But for my latest order, the communication was prompt and really great. They replied to every mail within a day.

Easy enough. I paid with my CC.

In both occasions I've bought from them, they've charged my CC three days after placing the order and shipped on the next day. So 4 days in average to ship, and around a week to reach me via USPS.

Yes, indeed. Monique wigs are always pretty high quality.

Yes, although they use the same stock photos Monique does.

Yes.

N/A.

Indeed. I'm pretty pleased with them.

N/A. I don't thinkthey offer products that can be bought second-hand (they're dealers).

4. Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      10 pr of shoes & boots (MSD sizes and Ellowyne size), and a Monique wig
      * When did you order?
      March 2009
      Direct from company.
      Excellent.
      Very.
      A week or so.
      Excellent quality--I got in on a great sale I learned about while participating in a Yahoo doll group.
      Yes, exactly.
      Very much!
      One item was backordered and shipped as soon as available for no extra charge--great service!
      Yes, in a heartbeat.
      Sure, though not likely since I don't tend to buy wigs and shoes second-hand unless they are HTF.