1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Kaishi's Feedback Thread

Oct 2, 2008

1. Opening one now that I've finally bought something :D

2. She was a dream to work with. She did a layaway with me--buying a Miho head I was selling. She paid on time like she said she would, and let me know when he arrived. ^^ I'd work with her again if we got the chance.

3. Kaishi bought my Hazy ED.
      Great transaction from start to finish!
      Highly recommended!!

Five :goldstar 's!!

:fangirl:

Thank you!

DebM

4. Kaishi bought a pair of boots and a DS & game from me, payment was quick and communication was great :3! thank you ^_^

5. Kaishi bought an MSD dress from me and paid quickly...very nice to deal with. :)

6. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from Kaishi. The transaction could not have gone smoother! ^_^ Kaishi was great to work with- super quick to answer PMs and provided excellent, clear photographs for me. The head arrived extremely well packaged and exactly as described/pictured.

Kaishi is just an awesome seller all around, and I would definitely buy from her again! :D

7. I sold a DK Ryu head to Kaisi and she was splendid to deal with ! She was very friendly and kept in good communication. She was very patient with me when I was a little behind on the shipping.

Thanks for the smooth transaction !
      :daisy

8. Kaishi bought a hat and some hand bags from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. Would def sell to again. Thanks hun! :D

9. Kaishi bought a Ltf elf shiwoo from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Kept up great communication, paid AMAZINGLY quickly, and told me as soon as he arrived. :D Would definitely deal with again.

Thanks Kaishi!

10. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Kaishi. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

11. Kaishi bought a doll from me on layaway and paid right on time. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much again!

12. Kaishi bought a head for me on layaway, we had a lengthy arrangement and she kept awesome track of it the whole time. I would totally sell/buy to/from her again, especially since we live close enough to each other that we just used a not-so-clandestine B&N meetup instead of shipment.

13. I bought a Shiwoo face plate from Kaishi. She was great to do business with. The face plate was very well protected and shipped fast. I would definitely recommend doing business with her.