1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kon'D Feedback (all)

Jan 31, 2010

1. Site: http://www.kondoll.com

* What did you order?
      Two wigs, a jacket and a pair of shoes.

* When did you order?
      December 22nd, 2009

* How was the communication?
      Great. They send an email with the order confirmation/payment details/shipping notice, or when they need to contact you for any reason. You can also leave messages by using your account at the site, and they usually reply within 24 hours.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy enough, even if you have to log into your Paypal account to manually send them the payment (they don't redirect you from the site), and then write them to let them know you've paid.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Almost a month. There was a reason for the long waiting time, though: a day after I placed my order, they announced all outfit orders would be delayed because they'd lost a shipment from the manufacturer due to bad weather.
      After three weeks, I wrote them and asked whether they had a shipping date estimate by then. They replied by giving me a date (next week after I wrote to them), and they actually shipped my order the day they said. After that, it took 10 days to arrive, quite fast if you take into consideration my order was sent via registered airmail (not EMS) and packages from China or Hong Kong usually take 3-4 weeks to reach me.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes (read below).

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they did.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. The jacket is very detailed and well-made, but the wigs are just ok for the price, in my opinion. They're nice, but not of very high quality.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Most definetely. I really like their outfits and clothes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, even if I'd rather buy my stuff first-hand. I'm actually and currently looking forward to buying some Kon'D clothes second-hand here at DoA.

2. What did you order?
      Two sets of tiny-sized outfits, and an angel wings set.

When did you order?
      December 22nd, 2009 (during their xmas event, got a little bear + free shipping)

How was the communication?
      Really good, e-mails sent to confirm order/payment and when item was shipped. They got back to me within 24 hrs through the PM feature on their site.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy.

How long did it take to ship?
      A month. (had the same situation as person above)
      Then it took about 10 days to get here... I received it today. :fangirl:

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes!!! I think I totally got my money's worth. The clothes are so cute and detailed~

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I think the items looked better in real life. : )

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

--

Most likely... I love their clothes :aheartbea

Probably..

3. What did you order?
      I ordered three wigs - two for SD and one for YoSD.

When did you order?
      During the Christmas event period - towards the end of December.

I ordered through Konlin on DOA, using the site as reference for what I wanted - the site wasn't working for me. Konlin was informative and communicative all throughout the process.

How easy was it to pay?
      An easy process through paypal.

There was a delay because of 'weather' as Konlin informed me, but let me know when my package was shipped, and it came a little more than a week later. (I chose airmail option as my method of shipping)

The wig for YoSD is of fabulous quality. The fibers are soft and thin, yet opaque. You can't see the wignet from under the fibers, and they are so silky. One of the two SD wigs has some sort of styling product in it, and I am unsatisfied with that one, but overall the order was satisfactory.

The item with product in it does not look quite like the picture, but the others do.

Overall, yes. The YoSD wig by far is amazing.

N/A - I did not pursue anything about the SD wig

Yes.

Of course. The products seem high-quality and durable, sure to last.

4. What did you order?
      MSD Wig and pair of glass eyes

When did you order?
      March 14th, 2010

Good, alway email status of my order such as "Confirm", "Deliver" etc...

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes, if you have PayPal

Payment Confirmed 14 March, Shipped 8 April, Deliver 12 April [should be 11th but post office was close]

Yes, for sure

Little bit better than sales picture actually.

For sure, I really love them

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

Would you order from this company again?
      Yeah

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes!

5. * What did you order?
      One wig (through their thread on DoA by PM)

* When did you order?
      June 10, 2010

Excellent. They answered all my questions and PMs with prompt replies, usually within 24 hours.

Very simple! Just a Paypal payment.

It arrived on July 6, so almost a month, which concerned me when I'd paid for EMS shipping. However, when I brought this to their attention, they apologized profusely and said they'd mistakenly marked my package as normal post instead. They immediately refunded me the difference in price between EMS and normal shipping, so I consider it fair despite the extra wait. Mistakes happen, right?

Yes.

Yes.

Very. Despite the box being battered from its time in the postal system, the wig was undamaged and was just what I'd hoped for.

N/A

Most likely!

Yes.

6. I hadn't seen a thread so I started one~

Site: http://www.kondoll.com

* What did you order?
      A jacket, a pair of cargo pants and a wig. The jacket and pants were in their huge 50% off sale.

* When did you order?
      June, 10 2011

Pretty good, they answered my question almost immediately.

Yep, I used paypal.

It took 15 days for them to ship and from there it took another 7 days to arrive (however I did ask for registered airmail rather than EMS). (it shipped June 25th and arrived today, July 2nd)

For the clothes most definitely yes, not sure about the wig =/

The clothes did but I was a little disappointed with the wig.

I love the clothes, they're great, but the wig was just okay. It's really tight and difficult to put on my dolls head. The doll in question is the exact same mold as the one in their sales photos so I thought it would fit a bit better, plus some of the hairs have already fallen out. Also it didn't look like the wig had anything on it in the photo but when I got it it's obviously had some kind of styling product in it. I suppose it's worth what I paid for though.

N/A

Yeah, definitely for clothes~ I'm not sure about getting a wig from them again though.

Yeah, as long as they're in good condition!

7. What did you order?
      Two pairs of t-shirts during their 50% off sale

When did you order?
      June, 9 2011

Excellent, and very friendly. I informed them about the CP lockout (I ordered before this happened) and ask them to hold on the parcel when the order is complete until Postal resumed. They were very nice and understanding about it.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very simple via paypal

Almost a month due to Canada's Post lockout.

T-shirts are very nice. They look like mini versions of graphic t's I wear.

Yes, but much nicer on a female doll =3

Indeed I am <3

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely. They have cute things for dolls.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      For sold out/discontinued items if they are good condition.