La Légende de Temps - part 2

Jul 8, 2015

1. Anyone knows if in the new release will be available getting two heads with the new body? I want Neil and Roderich

I check everyday the LLT networks LOL

I'm not sure about this, only Roderich open eyes will be limited so I guess this one will be sold out fast

#621 Dolly Wardrobe, Jun 13, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2019
    2. Ask Julia. She did that for the first release of Ludwig and Ahaz, but only because we asked. :)

3. Thanks! Yes, I will!!

4. Does anyone have an Edria and little Edria so that I could see the difference side by side? I have an Edria (mostly closed eyes nodded more open) but I wouldn't mind having a more open-eyed head for him. Just need to determine how different the heads actually are.

Pic of my Edria for reference.[​IMG]

#624 reaperofleaves, Jun 17, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    5. Would someone be so kind as to post Julia's Instagram ID? I keep thinking I have it, but apparently not. Thank you!

6. #626 St. James, Jul 5, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    7. Love her insta! I wonder when she’s going to release the OE Roderich.

8. Just today, she posted a short video on Instagram with two Roderich with open and covered eyes. :love

9. Julie now has detailed body pictures up on her Instagram....Who do I need to sell my soul to for this body?!

10. I'm so in love with this new body and I'd love to get another Lazuli or maybe Roderich. I just hope my wallet will be ready when that time comes *_*