1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadySaiyuki Chibi heads

Sep 20, 2008

1. Hey there DoA ^_^
      I've just gotten approval for my 4 new heads and I'll soon be putting up a preorder thread for them.
      and I thought I'd open up a Discussion thread as my Artist thread has now been locked and they will all be going into production shortly ^_^

here are my 4 new heads:
      [​IMG]

as if 1 head is left behind for this new round...that head will be casted early next year when I can afford it ^^;

here are your Chibi Head Choices:
      Hanyou (Human): (Hanyuu's replacement (Hanyuu Elf is now discontinued))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ren (Human):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lily (Elf):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolfram (Chibi WereWolf):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you all enjoy them ^_^
      ~Natalie (LadySaiyuki)

oh and as I get Progress pics I'll be sure to post them up here in the Discussion thread, Promise ^_^

2. wow, they look really cute! I'm excited to see a finished product. Congratulations!

3. Those are super cute! I'm excited to see a finished product as well!

4. *looks at her bank account* *gives her so-called "best friend" the stinkeye* You stop coming up with cute stuff I've gotta have. :P~~ *loves on the Nattykins*

5. I can't wait to see the wolf one with a faceup!

6. They are so sweet! Waaaaaaah! I can't believe I have to choose just one. Well one for now, we know what happened with Ted, heh. I think I am leaning towards Lily, I am a sucker for elves. And I think she might need to be blue. Sigh. Sign me up Natalie. Wow. That was easy.

7. Oh wow these are cute, i love the elf, those ears are great!

8. ^_^ I'm so happy that you guys like my new little ones ^_^
      I just realized that I forgot to post Full Clay doll pics with eyes and wigs and such O.O

so here we go:

[FONT=&quot]B & W Photos of the Preorder dolls: (Clay and Primered Prototypes...as soon as I have resin pics I will update pics as I get them ^_^)
      [/FONT]
      Hanyou:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Ren:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Lily:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Wolfram:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. here are the new open hands (don't mind the fact that they are a bit big...they will shrink down quite a bit...and will have some modding I promise ^^; )

Wolfram w/open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Lily w/ open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Ren w/ open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Hanyou w/ open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. adorable ...and love the hands ...but I dont like tiny hands
      :D

11. heheheh...yeah Tiny hands are a bit tough to fall for...I totally understand....
      but yeah I'm kinda fond of these new hands too ^_^

12. Hey everybody...just posted new Updated resin pics of the new 4 LS dolls in white resin (the dolls pics that were taken were teh very first white resin prototypes)

well onto the Pics: let me know what you all think...and by tomorrow morn. I'll have pics of them with faceups wigs and clothes on k ^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hanyou:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Lily:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolfram:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys enjoy the new resin pics of the new LS dolls ^_^

14. It is ridiculous how adorable they are! My Lily is so pouty. When I see Ren I just smile. Little Wolfram (also known as my Mom's birthday present, fortunately she has a February birthday) is so serious.
      And Hanyou is precious.
      I prefer the pointy finger of doom. Also it's so much easier to dress them with fist hands!
      Nothing more irritating than trying to get a tight sleeve on over spread hands.

15. ^_^ I'm so happy that you like them Sharon ^_^ I love them so much myself O.O but then again...all mom's love their children ^^; so my opinion doesn't count ^^;
      and awe O.O wolfram is gonna be your mom's Present O.O that is too Awesome!!! I really hope she likes him ^_^
      and yeah I'm quite fond of the pointy finger of doom ^_^ and I'll miss them as the defaults...but there are far more people that prefer Open hands ^^; so we are out numbered ^^;
      I"ll be making a set of just fist hands later on...maybe in March... as yes it's soo much more easier to dress them with fist hands ^_^

well onto the update of awesomeness ^_^
      12/4/08: Pics of faceups/dressed/shoes/wigged O.O
      (Super Happy that they are finished ^_^ )

Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hanyou:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolfram:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Lily:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and of course a quick group shot ^_^
      [​IMG]

and one with my first white resin prototypes of Ted and Hanyuu ^_^
      [​IMG]

18. Mwahahaha... I ADORE Wolfram... he's awesome. ...and I totally love Lilly's eyes, they are beautiful!

Haha, at this rate i'm going to wind up with one of each... you are a BAAAD influence! :P ;) :)

19. How cute, they all turned out wonderfully!! I've always loved your dolls, but I gotta say, Ren just blows me away. That smile of her's has made me fall in love with her, I'm such a sucker for dolls with smiles. Will you be selling some of the newer sculpts at cons soon as well?

20. Di: hehehe...I so knew you would love Wolfram ^_^ hehehe...yeah he's such a cutie...I really like him ^_^ and I was totally shocked over Lily...I wasn't too into her when I first got her in resin...but after painting her...it was love O.O
      hehehe...and Yep...I'm gonna have at least 1 of each ^_^ hehehe
      except for Ren...I'm going to have one in every color...plus the special Dark tan O.o Oooooo OOAK Dark Tan Ren O.O

Sophie: ^_^ awe thanks so very much ^_^ I'm so glad you enjoy my dollies ^_^
      hehehe...I totally agree with you on Ren...she totally blew me away as well O.O I made her with a lot of love in her...I made her after a few of my best friends all put together in my mind...I figured if we gene spliced and such and made a baby...she would be it ^_^ (^^; weird huh?)
      as for selling my new dolls at Cons...I will have some of my new dolls at Idex ^_^ (along with a very very special 1st LS Limited edition Fullset of Ren ^_^ (there will only be 20 in the world))
      Idex is the last day in Jan, first day of Feb ^_^