LadySaiyuki Chibi heads

Sep 20, 2008

1. Hey there DoA ^_^
      I've just gotten approval for my 4 new heads and I'll soon be putting up a preorder thread for them.
      and I thought I'd open up a Discussion thread as my Artist thread has now been locked and they will all be going into production shortly ^_^

here are my 4 new heads:
      [​IMG]

as if 1 head is left behind for this new round...that head will be casted early next year when I can afford it ^^;

here are your Chibi Head Choices:
      Hanyou (Human): (Hanyuu's replacement (Hanyuu Elf is now discontinued))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ren (Human):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lily (Elf):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolfram (Chibi WereWolf):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you all enjoy them ^_^
      ~Natalie (LadySaiyuki)

oh and as I get Progress pics I'll be sure to post them up here in the Discussion thread, Promise ^_^

2. wow, they look really cute! I'm excited to see a finished product. Congratulations!

3. Those are super cute! I'm excited to see a finished product as well!

4. *looks at her bank account* *gives her so-called "best friend" the stinkeye* You stop coming up with cute stuff I've gotta have. :P~~ *loves on the Nattykins*

5. I can't wait to see the wolf one with a faceup!

6. They are so sweet! Waaaaaaah! I can't believe I have to choose just one. Well one for now, we know what happened with Ted, heh. I think I am leaning towards Lily, I am a sucker for elves. And I think she might need to be blue. Sigh. Sign me up Natalie. Wow. That was easy.

7. Oh wow these are cute, i love the elf, those ears are great!

8. ^_^ I'm so happy that you guys like my new little ones ^_^
      I just realized that I forgot to post Full Clay doll pics with eyes and wigs and such O.O

so here we go:

[FONT=&quot]B & W Photos of the Preorder dolls: (Clay and Primered Prototypes...as soon as I have resin pics I will update pics as I get them ^_^)
      [/FONT]
      Hanyou:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Ren:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Lily:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Wolfram:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. here are the new open hands (don't mind the fact that they are a bit big...they will shrink down quite a bit...and will have some modding I promise ^^; )

Wolfram w/open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Lily w/ open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Ren w/ open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Hanyou w/ open hands:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. adorable ...and love the hands ...but I dont like tiny hands
      :D

11. heheheh...yeah Tiny hands are a bit tough to fall for...I totally understand....
      but yeah I'm kinda fond of these new hands too ^_^

12. Hey everybody...just posted new Updated resin pics of the new 4 LS dolls in white resin (the dolls pics that were taken were teh very first white resin prototypes)

well onto the Pics: let me know what you all think...and by tomorrow morn. I'll have pics of them with faceups wigs and clothes on k ^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hanyou:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Lily:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolfram:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys enjoy the new resin pics of the new LS dolls ^_^

14. It is ridiculous how adorable they are! My Lily is so pouty. When I see Ren I just smile. Little Wolfram (also known as my Mom's birthday present, fortunately she has a February birthday) is so serious.
      And Hanyou is precious.
      I prefer the pointy finger of doom. Also it's so much easier to dress them with fist hands!
      Nothing more irritating than trying to get a tight sleeve on over spread hands.

15. ^_^ I'm so happy that you like them Sharon ^_^ I love them so much myself O.O but then again...all mom's love their children ^^; so my opinion doesn't count ^^;
      and awe O.O wolfram is gonna be your mom's Present O.O that is too Awesome!!! I really hope she likes him ^_^
      and yeah I'm quite fond of the pointy finger of doom ^_^ and I'll miss them as the defaults...but there are far more people that prefer Open hands ^^; so we are out numbered ^^;
      I"ll be making a set of just fist hands later on...maybe in March... as yes it's soo much more easier to dress them with fist hands ^_^

well onto the update of awesomeness ^_^
      12/4/08: Pics of faceups/dressed/shoes/wigged O.O
      (Super Happy that they are finished ^_^ )

Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hanyou:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolfram:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Lily:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and of course a quick group shot ^_^
      [​IMG]

and one with my first white resin prototypes of Ted and Hanyuu ^_^
      [​IMG]

18. Mwahahaha... I ADORE Wolfram... he's awesome. ...and I totally love Lilly's eyes, they are beautiful!

Haha, at this rate i'm going to wind up with one of each... you are a BAAAD influence! :P ;) :)

19. How cute, they all turned out wonderfully!! I've always loved your dolls, but I gotta say, Ren just blows me away. That smile of her's has made me fall in love with her, I'm such a sucker for dolls with smiles. Will you be selling some of the newer sculpts at cons soon as well?

20. Di: hehehe...I so knew you would love Wolfram ^_^ hehehe...yeah he's such a cutie...I really like him ^_^ and I was totally shocked over Lily...I wasn't too into her when I first got her in resin...but after painting her...it was love O.O
      hehehe...and Yep...I'm gonna have at least 1 of each ^_^ hehehe
      except for Ren...I'm going to have one in every color...plus the special Dark tan O.o Oooooo OOAK Dark Tan Ren O.O

Sophie: ^_^ awe thanks so very much ^_^ I'm so glad you enjoy my dollies ^_^
      hehehe...I totally agree with you on Ren...she totally blew me away as well O.O I made her with a lot of love in her...I made her after a few of my best friends all put together in my mind...I figured if we gene spliced and such and made a baby...she would be it ^_^ (^^; weird huh?)
      as for selling my new dolls at Cons...I will have some of my new dolls at Idex ^_^ (along with a very very special 1st LS Limited edition Fullset of Ren ^_^ (there will only be 20 in the world))
      Idex is the last day in Jan, first day of Feb ^_^