1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadySaiyuki's TED! I'M SO EXCITED~!

Sep 8, 2007

1. I saw that everyone had gone nuts over Moona, and figured that LadySaiyuki's baby needed some lovin'. She's filled up the pre-order, and well, the baby is amazing.

Being one in on the pre-order, this is my way of paying homage to her! Its very exciting. You'll have to check her home-made thread in the Artist's gallery to see the full extent of her process, but right now, here's what beautiful TED looks like!

2. Wow thanks for posting I hadn't realized she was in the casting phase I saw her thread in the workshop.

I love the colors

3. Lots of love for both Ted & LadySaiyuki!!

4. Her colors are neat. I like the brown color, almost like a dark elf, but i'm afraid i would mistake it for a chocolate and try to eat it ><;;

Either way, she's planning on having a pre-order period (may still have some slots open) and then doing a full order. The colored elves are suposed to be a little more, but i dont think that will deter people from wanting this baby. I have mine already set up, and cant wait to get it. SQUEE!

5. 9/13/07 updates of Pics ^_^
      Absolutely love for Enki for posting my away message while I was internetless ^^;
      But I'm back on line finally and attempting to update and to answer everyones pms ^_^
      to celebrate here are new pics of Ted as a girl ^^; as I only had Yo sized girl clothing that fit him...sorry to all the Ted fans that don't think he's make a cute girl ^^;
      I promise I'll have the very first cast that comes from the good batch painted up as a boy ^_^
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Holy Monkies O.O I have a discussion Thread O.O I'm so honored and way shocked...
      *Huggles on Soshi* Thankies hun ^_^ you've so made my day ^.^

I'll have to start posting some pics on here as well as my artist thread ^-^ Rockin Monkies ^_^

Thankies so much for giving my Ted some Lovings *Fuzzy huggles for you*
      and Yes everyone should totally go check out how Ted was born ^_^

heheheh...yeah I'm moving pretty quick on this project...as I hope to move this quick on all my projects ^_^ as this is what I've decided to do for a living ... ^.^ as I wish to continue being a toymaker (before this I worked for a company called Jazwares for a year and 1/2 before this...making and designing toys for all their girl properties...but I left the company and I moved up to west coast Fl in the peace and quiet of Dunedin to find my happiness and true calling ^_^ )

*Loves back to Dianne* Thankies again for allowing me to make Ted and share him with the Doa Community ^_^

heheh I so understand about the chocolate color...hence why I have to have one in that color ^_^ he'll be my chocolatey cutie ^_^ I also planned to have one in white ^.^
      I totally <3 all the colors I've made though...If I could and had extra help and time I'd make one of each color for me ^_^ lol.

as for the Preorder...I do belive there are a few slots available...but I'm not 100% sure yet...as there has been only like 5-7 definites so far that wish to be in on the first preorder ...ps and by the way...after the Preorder Ted's price will be going up a bit...as I'm offering him up on the preorder at a bit of a discount...his price will go up $18-$26 more after the preorder. I'll have all Preorder updates and list up on my artist thread Monday ^_^ so keep and eye out for it and pm me if you most definately want in ^.^

*Huggles to DOA for all the Love*

6. lol ahh yay discussion~ xD now i dont know which thread to post in xDD
      oh wait.. both! Ted and Ladysaiyuki get double the loveage :D

is there a limit on how many ted's are available in each colour?

7. ^_^ awe Huggles on captainkyo ^_^
      as for a limit to each color..no there will be no limit...there will officially be 15 slots open for the preorder in any color that I offer...^_^

8. How has the horns/ears additions been going? Have you been able to reproduce any of them properly? I'm especially interested in the Cat Ears >=(dies over kittens)

9. ^^

oo yay~ -trys to scrounge up more munnies-

10. I especially like the horns....but will you be adding just ears instead also? Would love to see cat ears there.

Cat

11. sadly enough as I ran out of molding material I was unable to make molds for the cat ears and two other sets of horns ^^; that's one of the main reasons I need more materials ^^; but no worries I will order more next week...but I do not see any problems casting/molding them as they are much simpler than most of the parts that I had no problems casting ^_^ btu I totally understand about the weakness for cat ears ^_^ that's why I made them ^_^ I too share your weakness ^_^

I wish you lucks on your munny hunt ^_^ *Huggles on CK*

I do have cat ears on the list and have already made them ^_^ along with two other pairs of horns...I will be adding them to the mold sets for casting as soon as I get more materials ^_^

12. Ted is the AWESOME! ...And LadySaiyuki deserves big huggles for making him available to the masses*huggles Lady* Yay Lady and Ted!!! *starts a cheering section*

13. O_O Bluh!! Lady Saiyuki never seases to amase me with her talent~!
      >.>;; ~<3 oh I must watch this thread now. agreed Ted is AWESOME~!!

14. What an adorable face! Great work, Lady Saiyuki! And so many pretty colours being offered! And horns! And kitty ears! I am most definitely looking forward to seeing these new faces on the forums! He's a darling!

I love the eye shape! I like how when he is looking down, he can have an irritated, troublemaker look to his face, but with his head up, he is trying his best to look innocent. What a cutie!

I do wish Ted was 'gendered', though. That's my main issue about the Bambicrony sculpts and why I haven't gotten one. I only have guy dolls and after years and years of genderless Ken dolls, I like my guys to have resin bumps.

I know you will sell out of these little guys quickly - great job!

15. Nat is so talented! I love this boy/girl and wished i had taken part in the pre-order... :/ But she offers so many colors.. goodness!!!!!!!!!

16. I LOVE that blue color for Ted....YOWZERS that just screams "buy me and yellow eyes too!!!" :D Wonderfully fun sculpt! Huge congrats I think he is darling! If I wasn't committed to my layaway currently I would want to be on your list, I hope you cast in the blue again in a few months!

17. What a cutie :D What size is he? I love the chocolate color *_*

18. To answer for her... she says he's Yo-SD sized.

...also, I don't think the pre-orders are closed yet. She hasn't even listed it up, just told people that she was going to start taking them, and people have been holding spots. But no monies or anything have transfered yet (I am waiting to send mine too.)

19. I've sent my stuff off.... MINE! MUA HA HAHAHAHA! Looks like i'll be the first ><;:barf

Lady said she'd post up the full details on monday. The head size is the only thing we know. Her test-doll had a Yosd wig on, and looked amazing!

20. doh - wrong thread! - hence edit

isn't he lovely :D would go great with my dinky Koli :aheartbea