1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Blue Body Hybrids

Jul 23, 2010

1. Thanks! It's hard to find what I want in the MSD range, haha. I just have to keep looking. :)

.....Mod Note....

This is a thread for LatiDoll Blue Hybrids

2. Hey! I have a latiblue boy and RS/BBB boys, the LB's neck is too thick for the RS/BBB's heads. If you want them to fit, you'll need to sand the neck. The neck is pretty thick so I think it'll look abit weird. I can take pics though if you want ;3

3. That would be great! :)

4. I take back my previous statement, it looks pretty good, and it fits! But barely though.. the thick is still too thick and the head has limited movements. Anyways... here's my RS Song head on the LB Body.

Sorry - Blurry pic =w= And ignore the head at the back XD
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Neck+Head;
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Thank you so much!!! I'm shopping for a second doll, so I still don't know all that much. :sweat I'm not sure if I trust myself to do even the SMALLEST alterations without totally ruining a doll. *_*

6. No problem, glad i could help! :) I'm scared of doing any modifications too >w< Good luck in your search for your second doll though! XD

7. Thanks! It's hard to find what I want in the MSD range, haha. I just have to keep looking. :)