1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow Discussion Part 26

Sep 22, 2016

1. Altoy- That is so retro 50's wear! Just adorable!

2. They are so cute.

3. Oh how I wish I could order a Sissi in this new Light Taro skin, it is so lovely! But I refuse to support a company that takes a year to make dolls, it's just too long to wait for something this small. I would love to collect Lati Dolls but it's just not possible with their waiting times. I have ordered twice in the past and by the time I got the doll I was already so upset with the wait I didn't bond with the doll anymore and ended up selling them. It was really sad :/. On a happier note, I love seeing everyone's latis here <3. They are all so cute!

4. I agree!! I usually do better (emotionally, Lol) with second hand dolls, because the wait time often kills any excitement I might have about a new doll..

5. Yeah I'm the same, if the wait time is too long (like 6 months or more) it kills all the excitement and joy.

And while we are at the subject of second hand dolls I found elf Lea in ns that wanted to find a new home so I'm looking forward to joining you in this thread with a lati once again ^^. I'm sending the payment tomorrow and then the waiting really begins. I'm super excited, I have ton of clothes and wigs to choose from!

6. Hi guys, I'm not completely certain if this is the correct thread for this type of question, but the Lati waiting room thread(s) did not seem active and I wasn't sure where to ask.

Does anyone know how long the wait would be if I just ordered some clothes and shoes for my Lati? Also I just paid for my items and the order isn't appearing on the orderlist - is this a normal thing?

7. still hoping and looking for a lati girl to call my own

#671 kala83, Jun 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    8. Hello! I think ordering clothes might be faster than wigs...
      I ordered a wig once and it took a month or more to arrive... but I ordered only clothes once and it came within a week! ❤️
      If your order doesn't show up, try emailing them for confirmation?

As for my dolls, I got my Greek Mythology in early November and they came late May.
      Lati White basic, no faceup, took less time-- late February arrived mid June. ❤️

9. I hadn't got my shipping notice but suddenly I received a notice from local post office, I didn't have time to get back into it until today and wow, my Latidoll Yellow Emilie basic was shipped out. I ordered her a face up, I hope she does have that. Ransom for the customs was paid so I hope she'll come home next week! Just for the record, I ordered Feb 26th. Makes me think I might want to buy another one if there's interesting releases around.

10. As usual my new Lea didn't like anything I had so I had to get sewing. Her wig arrived earlier this week, now we just wait for her new green mako eyes to come and all the spoils I bought from etsy for fall season XD.

[​IMG]

11. I just bought a basic Lati Hana with a bunch of nice clothes by Ylang Garden. I can’t wait for her to come :D

12. My Hana is here!!! She is sooo cute! I love her skin, she is so peachy. She needs more clothes! :D
      [​IMG]

We are on instagram! @ksm.doll

13. So lovely Hana! I like her image!

And my Joy in favourite overalls

[​IMG]

14. Has anyone ordered a lati doll from Doll Peddlar? I am in the United States and I expect it to arrive within two weeks if I order from them, I actually called them today and checked the availability of a couple of dolls.

15. @duckydollie If the doll says In-stock, it should ship quickly! Some of the dolls listed are pre-orders and are not in-stock yet. But Doll Peddlar is a good source!