LatiDoll Yellow Discussion Part 26

Sep 22, 2016

1. Dear Stelladolls, hello. Thanks for getting back to me. I do want a basic Lea. There seem to be two. One has dark brown or black hair and the other has a kind of brown "bob" style with pigtails.

I like the one with the brown hair but I like the face-up on the one with black hair. I don't even know how one would communicate that. When I got my Iplehouse BID, I just got a factory face-up so I didn't have to figure out how to say what I wanted.

I didn't know about the release events. I will keep watching the site. Thanks for helping.

2. @Owl Queen There is only 1 basic Lea that I can find, I can't find the one with dark brown/black hair though. This is the basic Lea: ::: LATIDOLL :::

The basic models are open for preorders every now and then. You can follow Latidoll on facebook because that's how I get my news for releases (both basic and limited). I'm not sure about other platforms as I mostly use facebook for doll stuff.

3. Dear bbotss, hello. Thank you for this information.

The link you provided takes me to the exact Lea that I want. The only difference is that I would like less make up on her. This link is very helpful as it means that this is the most current Lea on the Lati website. I don't know how to send you the link with the other Lea I saw.

I, unfortunately do not have Facebook, so I cannot follow Lati there.

Thanks for answering my questions. Every piece of information is so helpful.