1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Mikhaila discussion part 3

Jul 5, 2012

1. A new thread!!! photo of my little girl to start off this thread!

[​IMG]

2. Wish I could contribute a photo of my boy, but I did get a message from Leekeworld saying he'd be shipped in a week or so! I'll pic-spam when he arrives and I find some boy clothes that will fit the Art Body...BY THE WAY, does anybody have a recommendation for a good place to buy clothes specifically made for the Art body??? :D

3. Yay thread 3!

She is so sweet Pinkeed. I never get tired of those cute pigtails.

Heres some older spam of Rainy helping out around the house ;)
      [​IMG]

Fiarene, Alices Collections has some items that you can request custom sizes for, so you can make them fit the art body :)
      http://www.alicescollections.com/page.html?id=21

4. Of course! Thanks a lot, I didn't think of that! :D

5. Yay~ Thread Three!! :aheartbea PinkBurrow and Cydril your girls are both so adorable! I think Mikhaila definitely suits ruffles and lace :3 I don't have any pictures of Lillian on hand, but I'm hoping this thread will bring a lot of wonderful new Mikhailas! :D
      Fiarene, I think MonstroDesigns has a few art-body things (T-shirts, leggings); you might want to check out Etsy too! :3nodding:

6. yay, new thread, there's some new thread spam! :D
      Caramelldansen time ^^
      [​IMG]

Also, I Monstro on etsy has Mikhaila sized clothes :D

7. ooh shiny new thread! your girls are gorgeous ladies!

8. Can't wait to spam my own Mikhaila when she arrives!!

9. Still waiting on a shipping notice for my lovely girl, so no new thread spam from me. But the other spam is soooo pretty! Makes me really impatient to have my girl come home!

10. I hope your Mikhailas will arive quickly :)

11. im really looking forward to everyones new dolls coming in! always facinates me how one sculpt can be customised to look so different by everyone!

12. [​IMG]

My Mikhaila arrived today(I had totally forgot about her!) and Im in love with the body! The head didnt caught my attention at first but after a few hours of looking/posing/dressing/undressing her I really like her head too. If only she had some eyes. I got bright cyan-ish eyes with her but gosh, she looked freaky in them -scared- so I have to get her some new ones :3

Yay!

13. uwwaaaaaaa she's gorgeous!! :D
      she's got the same wig colour as Tulipe ^^
      Congrats on getting her finally :D
      now, put her in the fullset dress ^-^

14. Wow Akara, she is super adorable! Where did you get that awesome dress??

15. Shaiyeh Yes she does, it was the only one I had sadly but as I said earlier, Mikhaila just looks adorable in pink so for now it will do :3 haha, I will and thank god I was at that doll meet and saw you dress/undress Tulipe or else I bet I wouldnt have figured out how to get her head off (it took me quite some time even though I knew how to do it! Im better at it now though, Ive done it a few times by now! ;D )

Cydril It's from a split I joined probably a year ago or so. It's the Soom Rosette Armeria [Summer Term] dress (and wig). The sleeves are a bit long but I didnt even thought she'd fit in it so it was a real surprise :3

[​IMG]
      She's here :3 by ~Akara~, on Flickr

16. just lookat that face.. aaw she's adorable! Congrats :D again x)
      haha, yeah, Mikhaila heads are a bit... of work. I like my SOOM Teenie's head where I can take it off without removing the s-hook. I bet that can be modded for a mikhaila but I wouldn't like doing that O:

17. My Mikhaila is on her way home!!!! *super excited* I have my tracking number and it's working! I REALLY hope she likes one of the spare wigs I have here at home...and some of the spare eyes...until I can save up to get her her own...I just can't wait to have her here! Anyone want to post happy spams?

18. @Akara, that is so cool. I always wondered if Rosette clothes would fit Mikhaila :D

Congrats Aya-shadow!
      Rainy is a tea serving robot, so here she is doing her job ;)
      [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

Here are my twins. They are both Purerose skin Mikhaila.
      Meet Lizzie (in the bonnet) and Lenna (holding the green monster doll).
      I think Lenna might be a older Mikhaila just from her color she is not blushed but I am not sure on that.