1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lishe and El special in stock

Jul 26, 2005

1. Run to place your orders! Good luck and hope you get what you want. :grin:

2. Do they get more stock in fairly frequently? I can't afford to consider a Lishe before fall - October . . . *sighs* I really like her too. Since she is so popular they will continue to keep her right? :roll:

3. If you track the board for a while, you'll notice that these posts pop up pretty often; I think they'll become more frequent as Southeast Asia gets out of monsoon season, which affects doll production. So I really wouldn't worry about not being able to get Lishe when you can afford her.

4. The specials are limited editions, but there's the standard release Lishe that you'll be able to get anytime. They go out of stock a lot because they're so popular, but I think someone said that luts restocks every few weeks.

But reguardless, lishe will be able to be purchesed after october.

5. The specials are limited editions, but there's the standard release Lishe that you'll be able to get anytime. They go out of stock a lot because they're so popular, but I think someone said that luts restocks every few weeks.

But reguardless, lishe will be able to be purchesed after october.

6. AFAIK the "Special" sets are NOT limited. Generally if something is limited it'll say on the site (like w/Woosoo), and I've seen them re-stock El Special any number of times without any special comment (like with a limited they'd be saying "second quantity," "last quantity," stuff like that), at least as often as I've seen El Standard restocked. With any of the popular standard-production Delfs, it's just a brief window of opportunity that comes up every so often and you have to be patient and vigilant to catch it.

7. They're in stock again. Right now. :3 3 El specials the last I checked.. Oh, and Lishe, Soo, Yder Specials are also available! XD

8. uh, not just lishe and el special, but there are SEVEN ELS in stock now!! <3

9. "Specials" are not limited :grin: They include an extra sleeping/dreaming head and an extra set of hands, but that is about all that is different from a regular set. You can order makeup for one head (extra $50) or both heads (extra $100). In fact, I've seen El Special restock more often than regular El.
      :daisy
      <3 Luts

10. :o The specials are extra heads!??!? Oh my! I assumed that you didn't get the standard head with the specials! Wah! That's what I get for not reading descriptions.

(Arg. I just added $70 to my "goal")

FWD

11. Yeah! XD That was what I had initially thought too! I thought the EL special didn't have the standard head because they didn't mention it anywhere. X3 I was so happy to find out EL special comes with 2 heads. ^^