1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a way to contact Red Rosin - RESOLVED

Oct 25, 2009

1. I bought a wig from Red Rosin and payed for it two weeks ago. She hasn't been on DoA since I sent my payment and I'm looking for a way to get in touch with her. I rather wait and get the wig than get my money back, but I don't know how long I should wait before I make a paypal claim.

She told me that she's been having trouble with internet connection, but two weeks and no way to get internet access is a bit long. I tried to send a mail to the email she use for paypal adress, but it was rejected by her mail server and returned to me.

If someone knows how to contact her, please let me know (:
    2. Red Rosin was last on the forum 11OCT. She is now Being Paged, please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. I really need to get a hold of her too. I have an expensive doll half way paid off and no way to contact her.
      I hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread CinnamonTea ;)
    4. I just messaged a member that might know her in person. Will update when I get a reply
      *crosses fingers*
    5. I hope you find her! Waiting for a doll is very much different from just a wig. I opened a paypal dispute today, and I hope she will respond.
    6. I also want to join this discussion, I'm halfway buying a fairly expensive body off her, and have also paid half of the money to her, and now she's disappeared!
    7. I spoke with a mutual friend of ours who was able to get in contact with her. Evidently she has been experiencing major computer troubles and her messages had not been being sent.

She is supposed to be borrowing a computer sometime this evening in order to contact pertinent people so please look for a message sometime soon.
    8. Oh thank you for telling us!
    9. Hey guys... I finally have a break to borrow a friend's computer. For the past month I have had major internet, computer, and phone problems. I updated my Mac operating system at the begining of the month and I have had nothing but trouble ever since. The biggest problem was that I could not access my controls that allowed me to operrate and fix the internet setup. Bad timing/luck and unexpected jobs have kept me from getting to friends computers and/or fixing my computer. The few times I thought my internet was working only lasted a minute before failing. *headdesk* I wasn't even able to touch my computer last week because of work. I do EVERYTHING online, so I have been going nuts. No banking, emailing, paying bills, etc. Worst of all was not being able to get intouch with DOA people who I am in transactions with. I am paranoid about something like this happening and I have been so stressed about it. I am so incredibly sorry to all who have layaways with me. I will be going through all of my PMs as fast a I can to reply to everyone.
    10. I hope this includes contacting me about all the money you owe me as well. It's been close to a month and if you can't pay via on-line I would accept a check.
    11. And to the mods, I met Red Rosin through this board and then loaned her money.
    12. OK, I think I got through everyone's PMs... if I missed someone, please let me know!

Again, my apologies to all... this happened at the worst time possible and I feel nothing short of horrible and miserably embarrassed by the whole thing. I will try my very best to make it up to everyone.

rkold - I PMed you the details, and your payment is in process.

CinnamonTea - I would have done the same if it happend to me so I understand.
    13. My part in this thread is 100% resolved now, thank you so much Red Rosin and good luck sorting out your internet, I'd be so frustrated if it was me.
    14. My part in this thread is also resolved! Thanks Red Rosin!
    15. My doll should be shipping tomorrow 11.3.09 :)
    16. I got the refund, everything is resolved ^__^
    17. Thank you Red Rosin :) I believe this thread can be closed?