Looking for Cursed - RESOLVED

Feb 21, 2009

1. I'm searching for the user "Cursed" (Jeannie Kroese). Has anyone heard from her recently?

Back in mid November I sent her two hands with broken fingers to be repaired. She confirmed that she got them and was working on them. Then she had some internet trouble and I didn't hear from her for a week or so, but her last PM to me after she came back from her net being down is the last communication I've recieved from her, and that was the end of November. She hasn't replied to any PM's, emails, or even snail mail I've sent her, and she hasn't been on the board. This seems very out of character for her, and I really can't think of any reason anyone would have to want to steal broken hands in somewhat obscure resin colors, so I'm worried something has happened to her.

She lives pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so I'm not sure there are any other BJD people in her area... I'm not sure what else to do to get in contact with her. Is there anyone here who knows her personally or might know what's going on? I'd really like to get my hands back. Chopsticks won't cut it forever. :\

2. Akari ~ Cursed is now Being Paged, but please be advised that she was last on the board 27NOV08.

3. Thank you, Zagzagael. Still no word from her.

4. I finally have a reply! Her husband just replied to my last email to let me know that Jeannie's been out of town on a family emergency since November. He said he'd be mailing the hands back to me on Monday. :)

5. Jeannie's husband came through and the hands arrived today! Issue resolved. :)