1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Aug 2, 2010

1. I paid for a pair of SD13 boots back on May 22nd. I didn't hear anything for awhile, so I sent her a message. She said she shipped out the boots on June 14th.

It's been a few months, and the boots are not here. I sent her a message and she replied on August 10th with:
      So I asked for a refund and she replied:

That message was sent three weeks ago. I don't have my boots, or my refund. I've sent a message to her since then, but she hasn't been on since June 18th.
    2. Roandoll was last on the forum 8JUL. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this updated with resolution.
    3. Roandoll contacted me on August 4th:
      So, I did provide the information that same day. I'm still waiting to receive my refund.
    4. Refund still hasn't been sent. I sent Roandoll a message yesterday and I'm waiting for a reply.
    5. Roandoll still has not contacted me.
    6. I received a PM from Roandoll on Sunday, August 28th:

I've checked my paypal every day since then, and I've still not received any money. I sent her a PM yesterday asking her what e-mail address she's sending the payment to. Still waiting for a reply.
    7. It's been a week, and I'm still waiting to receive my refund. No word from Roandoll.
    8. Haven't heard from Roandoll or received a refund.