1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to Contact cupid13180 - UNRESOLVED MEMBER BANNED

Nov 3, 2009

1. I hate to this but I haven't heard boo from cupid13180 for so long it is not even funny. I will admit, part of it was my fault for not staying on top of this due to trying to stay away from DOA (to stem the flow of dollies) and another split mess starting at the same time but I am very concerned. At this point I don't even want the part I have not received, I would just rather get my money back.

Originally I contacted cupid to buy a Heliot head with make-up back mid-July did the usual back and forth before paying on 7/23/2009. Cupid did warn that there would be some delays before I would receive a quote for shipping. No problem. Almost two weeks passed before I got a hurried PM asking for my address. I sent it off and haven't heard anything since. I have sent a couple of PMs but cupid13180 has not been on since early October. I have checked her feedback as well and many of the people who bought the other pieces of Heliot received their parts back in August. I've also just e-mailed the paypal address I was given in hopes I will hear back one way or another. Does anyone have further information?
    2. cupid13180 was last on the forum 3OCT. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.