1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll by Dollist!

Jan 9, 2008

1. The Website is up and running! http://www.lumedoll.com/
      Workshop here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179980
      You can find a order thread here:http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2729413#post2729413
      News thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2737693#post2737693
      Database: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3537858&postcount=1

I've met the artist and she's a wonderful person! Her dolls well made and sturdy. I personally have my eye on Kied!

[​IMG]
      (Keid in whiteskin on left, Ain in normalskin on right)

[​IMG]

Doll measurements -
      Height - 60cm
      Chest - 24cm
      Waist - 19cm
      Hips - 22cm
      Foot - 7.4cm
      Shoulder - 12.5cm
      Neck - 9cm
      Arm (shoulder to wrist) - 18cm
      7-8" wig size
      14mm-16mm eye size

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      From left to right : Ain, Keid, & Naos
      * Keid has teeth that can be removed for painting.

Dollist: All my dolls are made using professional materials and techniques (vacuum and pressure chambers to eliminate air bubbles) and have UV stabilizer added to the resin mix to reduce or eliminate yellowing over time.

2. I'm really in love with Keid too! You don't find open mouths often in BJD's. I love his expression and am saving for him as we speak:)

3. I like Ain n_n but they all look good, nice work Dollist n_n

4. I've been faithfully stalking dollist's threads for quite a while now. I can't wait till I can get mine! Ain will be my first SD boy and an original character. And I have my eye on Keid for a vampire doll. ;)

5. Oh wow... *speechless* o_o

So smexy.... TwT

6. Hope I'm not too forward, but is the body anatomically correct?

7. Yes, he is anatomically correct. :)

8. YAY! I'm going for a Vampire Kied too!

Speaking of that hot body of his, man is it well sculpted!!!:aheartbea Willowy but muscular...Looks like he a solid stander too. I'd love to hear reviews from those lucky owners out there.

9. I have a question xD
      Can the heads be sold separately? If yes, what body do the heads fit?

10. Hi there!
      This is just cool :D !

Well, I don't have any plans right now to sell the heads separately. It might be a possibility later on in the year if I can find out what they match and fit, but I won't make any promises ;) .
      And about their standing ability, I can get them to stand on one leg (with one foot completely off the ground) with just a little effort. Actually that's going to be a test I put them through before they're shipped :lol: , I think! It's fun for some reason (and then I know they've been done right ;) ).

11. Dollist - Wow~ That sounds real spiffy xD I am interested in Keid head. I'll be in the look out if you're going to open order for the heads only ^^/

12. So much for being done. Well it is a new year. I'm liking him, too. Decisions, decisions.

13. Oh dollist, I have a question! Do you have any plans for different hand sculpts?Or willing to sell extra pairs that we can reshape ourselves?

14. I was going to do some different hand sculpts, but I sort of never got around to it. However, with the dolls that I've made so far, I have developed a habit of repositioning fingers when they've cured. So each doll has a distinct pair of his own hands. Hey maybe I could throw in a spare pair for now if anybody wanted some (I sometimes have a bit of resin left over from some of the pours). Actually I like the "mystery hands" :lol: ! But....I should probably leave well enough alone :sweat .

15. "Done" is a bad term that only encourages the Universe to prove you wrong *_*

For now I'm not worring about it :)

16. Just thought I'd let everybody know that I'm going to go to IDEX in Orlando, FL (just to wander around) and will probably have a doll with me because there seems to be a meet up being planned (I think?). I might take Keid with me and I always share my toys ;) !

Also, on the marketplace thread, I've added that I can take layaways because I want to make things easier for anyone that's interested.

:) ,
      -eva

17. I'm going to Idex, and I wanted to know if you would be willing to take a longer layaway?

18. Ah, sure! :) PM me okay? A Keid right (I see in your signature he has a name already :lol: yay! )?

19. Dangnabbit, I'm new to this forum so I can't see Dollist's marketplace thread. (Not that it matters too much right now, as I'm A) broke and B) my dolly 'want' list is getting crazy long.) Really looking forwards to seeing owner pictures of these guys, though!

20. Sergeo is a great name!...and you got a banner! Man I thought I loved Kied. You go girl! :D

Angharad - Well here is hoping by the time you can afford one you can get into the marketplace :lol: A long 'want list' is a good thing. It'll parr down over time. Doesn't mean you won't have a huge collection if you get all the dolls you adore, but for the most part you'll get an idea of what kind of collection you want, who fits in and who doesn't :)