1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 3

Dec 18, 2013

1. I'm also wondering if anybody received their Honey Delf 31 yet and how does other 1/6 clothes fit on them.

2. I'm curious about that this too :)

3. I saw a video here

This kind of compared the honey delf and honey delf 31 girl bodies/clothes, but I wanted to know about boy body/clothes too!

4. @asatou thank you for posting this!!!

5. My Honey 31 Delf girl arrived. I don't have any info on clothes because I made my own, but with shoes they fit fine. Any YoSD size shoes will fit.

6. I bought it from Taobao, her dress comes with the horn as well > <

7. Thank you, I guess I'll go take a look around. ^^

8. I'm super excited! My luts order shipped on monday and tracking says it'll be here tomorrow! I ordered a Madeleine (along with a sdf65 and a body for my ly) and a cute little outfit for her. I've never owned a honey delf before so I'm anxious to play with her! I've decided to call her Macadamia to go along with my other fruit and nut themed kiddos. <3 <3 <3

9. Does anyone know if Luts would fix a faceup that they did?
      My HD Brownie has had a chip on his lips for years and I'd love to get it fixed. He has the default faceup for his sculpt.
      Does Luts have a system where I can send his head to them to get it fixed or redone? Or do I just have to find some other artist?

10. Hullo I'm a newcomer to the YoSD size, but I saw that Honey Delf Pegasus and promptly dove for it. So quick question if I ever want to get the regular, human Bory- does Luts ever do any good sales events?

11. They usually do events for new year, spring, summer and winter. Though not necessarily all of them in the same year. And it changes between order x amount of $$$ and get (insert free item) or some % off certain purchases. They also do coupons sometimes too.

12. Thank you for that answer. That's straightforward, I guess I'll wait around to see!

I noticed in my superfast internet googling that Luts Honey Delfs seem to be less well known than Fairlyand Littlefees, which is a shame, because they are at least of a comparable cuteness. Maybe..... Littlefees are older? Shrug. I'm just here to say: Wow, Bory Honey Delf is very cute and I need to say that. I'm surprised because it's not a style I usually go for. :love

13. Honey delfs used to be called cutie delfs and they were around much longer than littlefees. But fairyland used to be part of luts before they split. :)

14. Huh, that's interesting. And.... explains more than I thought : p

15. Hi everyone :) :whee:
      After not owning a BJD for a few years (had to sell mine :pout:) I am looking into buying a Honey Delf. I am in doubt between a Real Brown skin Lolly or a Real Brown skin Pretzel. I haven't seen these in Light tan either :eek: so if anyone has pictures of these dolls in these skintones I would LOVE to see your pictures. It would help me choose.

16. I'm so excited! I just bought my first Honey Delf & she arrived today! Muriel is the one & I've been having tons of fun playing with her this afternoon. Discovered she's really a blond & doesn't look good in red. It fights with her face-up colors. Wish I knew how to post pics here using Flickr as the host. I've gotten what I need to trim for the Marketplace but have no idea what I need to do on other forums.

17. @Gwydion Wow! Congrats! She sounds adorable. For Flickr, after you click into the picture you want to share, you will find a curling arrow below and to the right of the picture. That’s the share button. It will give you a pop-up with options. BBcode will be what you want to copy. I hope that helps.

Here is my Honey Delf:
      [​IMG]

18. Thanks Brightberry! You don't have to trim any of the BBcode? I know for the Marketplace, you have to trim the code.

Your Honey Delf is beautiful. Which one is she? I'm loving these little dolls.

19. Gwydion: Please post Muriel!