1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 3

Dec 18, 2013

1. `
      Thank you! She is a Madeleine.

You can paste all of it, but I usually take out the title and name.

2. As soon as I figure out to I will. I just took some photos today.

3. Okay, I'm trying a photo/ Here (hopefully) is Fancy, a Honey Delf Muriel.

[​IMG]Fancy close by tamlin baby, on Flickr

4. Aww! Fancy is adorable @Gwydion ! I can't wait to finish my girl's faceup and wig so I can share her too!

@brightberry your Madeleine is adorable! I just love that sculpt <3

5. Thanks Zavrinas! I bet your girl will be fabulous too.

6. @Gwydion She’s adorable! Your picture looks great.

7. Thank you! She's my first Honey Delf & I love her. I've been having fun here looking at everyone's dolls.

8. Which body type does everyone prefer? I only have the type 5 and I'm really curious!

9. I have the type 3, I think & it's great.

10. So cute! I just ordered my first centaur and honey delf the other day. I'm so excited!

11. I've been waiting for her new wig color here she is!

[​IMG]

12. She looks so majestic ! Love that wig, it's just perfect for her. :love

13. @SidneyDR Thank you! Yea, it took so time to find the “perfect” wig.

@stellarphenomena Your girl is really cute. I love how she looks like she might giggle.

@Zavrinas Your girl is cute too. What a sweet pout.

14. Hi everyone, does Luts not sell Honey Delf heads by themselves? Like, you *have* to purchase the body, too?

Thanks!

#976 Peppermintsheep, Jul 17, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    15. I know that sometimes they have event heads. But I haven’t seen any option part honey Delf heads like they do for kid Delfs. You can always ask. I’ve found them to be pretty good about answering emails.

16. Ah thanks! I just think the Honey Delfs are beyond cute, and I’ve narrowed it down to about ten Must Haves... but I can’t justify buying 10 full dolls. Plus, I don’t have the space for it! But maybe 2 full dolls and a collection of interchangeable heads... that’s a bit more do-able, right?

Thanks for the info! I’m sure Luts would be willing to sell me a few Honey Delf heads if I email them, but hopefully they’ll make that an option for everyone to buy, too.

17. I grabbed a load of heads at the last head event. I think they tend to do it once a year or so, so it's an easier batch job :)