Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 3

Dec 18, 2013

1. Made Macadamia new pajamas last week, cause I was going to take her to a Faire with me. She ended up staying home, but at least she was comfy with her fox buddy!

[​IMG]

2. Does anyone have HDF Tyltyl or Millefueille? I'm torn between these two scuplts, and the HDF type3 +HDF31cm bodies.

3. I can't wait for my doll to arrive.

#985 smallricochet, Aug 16, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    4. So I got my mom to utilize LUTS summer event and she's getting her first bjd :) She ended up picking one of the sets with Honey Delf Azu and I can't wait to see how she will react to it once she's there. Knowing LUTS she'll arrive right around my mother's birthday too! (And maybe I can like... visit and play with her too :> )

5. I just got a shipping notice last night for my Honey31 Delf BORY Romance Ver. Limited in white skin with face up! :whee:

I really thought I would be waiting until September, but no... he only took about 45 business days (I ordered him on June 20th). It seems as though LUTS has been shipping dolls a lot faster now, which is really nice! :blush

6. My Honey31 Delf BORY Romance Ver. Limited arrived safe and sound! :whee: I didn't get a chance to post on DoA when he arrived (two days ago :sweat), but here is a photo!

[​IMG]

I am happy to know this sweet boy is much cuter in person! And, Honey31 has amazing pose-ability! :whee:

7. Sorry this reply is so late (I just found this thread while looking for HD and HD31 comparisons).

Last I knew Luts was fine with redoing faceups on their heads as long as there are no mods. You do have to pay to ship it there and back and pay for the faceup. It would not hurt to ask them on the Q&A if they think they might be able to do a repair job on yours since it is just on the lips. It most likely would cost less to have someone else do it, but I totally get wanted the "original" face restored.

8. My Honey Delf ANI arrived finally!!:D
      [​IMG]

A little bit surprised by the wig given by the summer event, it is awesome :aeyepop:
      [​IMG]

9. Congrats, KaoriHSN!! She's so cute!!!!!

10. I... may have gone temporarily insane and ordered the limited LUTS x BLUME Honey31 Darae... :frownyblush:

11. @swanlings Hooo congrat! she and her outfits are stunning in the photos :love