Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 3

Dec 18, 2013

1. Ug I'm so frustrated! My doll was supposed to arrive Friday but the post office messed up! I wont be getting her until tomorrow. I'm so excited but also sour that I COULD have had her even sooner :|

2. I've had that happen with Usako.:hug: It was so annoying. I even went to the PO with the tracking # and they responded with "there are a lot of packages".

3. @Meggiekarp Well with any luck today is the day <3 Yeondu Elf Centaur incoming!

4. @TheKidAbroad oooo a centaur! You're sharing pics, right?

-------------

[​IMG]

LUTS has released ita bags that can fit HDF31! :love Along with some badges to decorate them with

5. Just wanna ask is anyone received / seen the new launched Honey Delf with ANI head / makeup? Can't found any photo about HF ANI til now :atremblin

#985 KaoriHSN, Aug 5, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    6. Made Macadamia new pajamas last week, cause I was going to take her to a Faire with me. She ended up staying home, but at least she was comfy with her fox buddy!

[​IMG]

7. Does anyone have HDF Tyltyl or Millefueille? I'm torn between these two scuplts, and the HDF type3 +HDF31cm bodies.

8. I can't wait for my doll to arrive.

#990 smallricochet, Aug 16, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    9. So I got my mom to utilize LUTS summer event and she's getting her first bjd :) She ended up picking one of the sets with Honey Delf Azu and I can't wait to see how she will react to it once she's there. Knowing LUTS she'll arrive right around my mother's birthday too! (And maybe I can like... visit and play with her too :> )