Luts Kid Delf Discussion part 15

Apr 26, 2017

1. Manaru’s look definitely works for him! And thank you! I need to find the time to take a photo of them together. :blush

Thanks! I agree! Kids are lovely! And it’s true that when it comes to clothing, it seems as though some dolls resist. I’ve tried a couple of clothes on my dolls that just don’t work... haha. :XD:

2. My RSB Coco girl, Kirara, wearing a uniform with her sister today! I swapped out her original hands with some resinsoul hands that I dyed to colormatch Luts’s brown skin. I just wanted her to have more slender fingers.
      [​IMG]

3. @usadapyo So cute! Tiny school uniforms are my very favourite thing. Are they gyaru-styled?

4. Your girls are so pretty! Love their outfits! :D

5. He is absolutely cute

6. Yes! Kirara in particular is a ganguro gal!

7. Your girls are adorable! I love their looks! :aheartbea

8. My girls were early to a Sakura viewing but I got this adorable shot of my KDF Ttori Ramona and her bestie Gwen (DZ Shoyo) ... too bad all my tumblr links broke

[​IMG]

9. They look so cute hanging out together! And I love their outfits! :aheartbea

10. Not sure if anyone lives near a Tuesday Morning but their "Style Girls" clothing packs and shoes fit KDF pretty well! Unfortunately mine only had the glitter ones but I did find a cute pair of hightop shoes for my KDF Nana!! Good luck

11. My elf boy Starstone, has arrived (floating head). He's borrowing this wig, eyes, and body for this photo, haha. I have a lot of work to complete him. I have to get started on the faceup.

[​IMG]

12. Would you be able to post some pics of the shoes on your KD? I'm always looking for more dolly shoes!

13. [​IMG]
      Ignore the shoes in the back!

14. Those socks are super cute! I have a hard time finding good shoes that goes with all kinds of outfit too...

15. The shoes are adorable! I love that they have shoelaces. It really works.

My girl is a centaur so, no shoes for us. :(

Also, @xyuemoto your elf is so beautiful. Pine is one of my favorite sculpts. With ears like that, I love him even more.

16. Thanks. I love the elves. I was going to do the faceup today but it turns out my msc was empty, so I have to wait a few days for another can.

17. A quick picture of my girl Natalia :) The nightgown was made by CutieKitty.

[​IMG]

18. Waiting on picking up my Kiwi. She came in yesterday but I was at work and had to be at work again today. Monday is a holiday so have to wait until Tuesday...it sucks.

19. Thanks for the suggestion! I have been looking for more factory brand/main stream doll clothing lines that can fit KDF. I recently found that Glitter Girls clothing works great. The plastic shoes can be hit or miss, but I don't mind it. :) You can purchase clothing packs on Amazon!

Kid Delf Muhwa - Type 5 Body- Romantic Bust

[​IMG]

20. Ooooh outfit looks great!

Tags: