1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Kid Delf Discussion part 16

Aug 19, 2019

1. @DollieLovex3
      That's how it happened for me. Had two KD before I got an SD. I currently have an SD65 and a SSDF plus 3 more luts heads who need bodies. I want at least one more luts body and right now I'm eyeing either a Senior Delf or another SD65. >u<

2. [​IMG]

I got matching hair for them, except they don't look matching at all...

Also it's impossible to get brown Bory's skin tone right on picture... it always look yellowy for some reason....

3. They both look so cute!
      The brown skin does have quite a bit of yellow in it, even when freshly caste, at least to my eyes. You may have to do what I sometimes do with my yellowed dolls and change it just a smidge in a photo editing program. I am no expert... and multiple skin tones in one photo makes it harder (at least for someone like me with no clue as to what I am doing really), but sometimes a mild tweak helps.

4. It might also be a mixture of the wall color behind them plus indoor lighting that's making him look more yellow-toned. Is he RSB or Tan? I have an RSB head and he's more of a dulled tan than anything.

5. He is RSB, ya to the eyes he is a very dull coffee -ish kind of color but it’s like impossible to take a picture that shows that color.

I tried all kinds of different filters and nothing worked on making the brown skin one look like his exact color XD

6. @asatou I don't have an RSB luts doll but I do have a coffee-tan Resinsoul and I have found natural light outdoors (during the Golden Hour no less) is the closest to RL for pics. Coffee colour resin is hard because it's an olive base. Though my red-based tan fellow is even worse in artificial light. He looks like a lobster.