1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Kid Delf head on MINI FEE's body

Mar 2, 2007

1. hey o_o I'm looking for a future doll girl to make pair with my Daichi ^^ i'd like to know if I can put a LUTS Kid Delf head on a LUTS MINI FEE Girl Body.. o_o

I'd REALLY need to know ;__;

thanks ^-^

2. I think I've seen an Ani head on a MNF body. And why does a Woori head seem familiar in this context --

Try a search, particularly in the picture request thread for Woori, and also for hybrid or hybrids.

3. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120767

Here's a photostory with a nara wth a mnf body. There's lots of people who do this, you just have to look around for them. Hobbywhelmed, there is someone who has a woori girl on a mnf body! I think she's in the kid delf database. :)

4. Here's my Delf Ttori head on MNF Lishe body. I love her bigger boobs. :)
      [​IMG]

5. I have a MNF body with my Ttory elf girl also. Warning, one nude pic there too.
      I think the match is really good but at least I had really big trouble trying to pair her with my MNF tan El, which I've since sold and gonna get her a bigger boyfriend to match to her facial proportions better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this helps. ^^

6. OMG! and how helps O__O'

thanks everyone ^^ I was almost doing a classical yaoi couple xDD
      I was thinking about an Ani head on a MNF girl body ^^ her face is so cute *-*

ah, meguone... I just LOVED your doll's face-up *___*

7. ah! one stupid questio x_x but I really don't know xDD
      the Ani's head glass eye could me changed to he acrylic one?
      cause there's some dolls in DoD that can't change o_o'

8. I have been wondering the same thing. This was so helpfull! Thanks so much for posting pictures!

9. I love the faceup on your girl..did you do it???

10. Adding yet another MNF Ttory girl... She'll most likely be an Ani head in the future.

[​IMG]

11. These might help:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68443&highlight=kid+delf+mnf

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105802&highlight=kid+delf+mnf
      There is also this MNF hybrid database:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64746&highlight=mnf+hybrids

I LOVE my KD Ani head on her new MNF body!
      Do a search for my QiXa and you will get plenty of pics! LOL
      YES you can change Ani's eyes- I switch from acrylics to glass all the time~even to blue glass marbles!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I love her more mature look.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I also prefer her delicate MNF hands and feet compared to the KD ones.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The Ani head is really neat- you can make her look more mature or more shy and youthful.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Long and slender legs pose really well too!
      [​IMG]
      She looks great in all kinds of styles!
      [​IMG]
      Although QiXa HATES this pic, she knows it may be helpful for people to see the proportions of KD Ani and MNF look ok with and without clothing and wig!
      [​IMG]

13. A lots of good information here!!
      I thinking of put LUTS Kid Delf head on MINI FEE's body
      but not sure what will look like!! ^^

14. If it's possible to put a Kid Delf head on a MNF body, would it also be possible to put a MNF head on a Kid Delf body? I'd be interested in putting a MNF Shushu head on a KD body.

Tammy

15. I'd also like to see a KD on a BOY Mnf body. I really like Hoodoo but I'm not fond of the new KD body that I think they are going to start shifting over to. Lots of flexibility and awesome posing is...awesome, but I hate those elbow joints, and am not a fan of that waist joint either. x.x

16. I asked luts about boy kid delf heads on boy mini fee bodies, and they actually specifically said that hoodoo works well! I didn't even ask... maybe they just read my mind or something n_n

17. Wow, really? My only problem is that the boys have such chubby little faces that I'm afraid it would look weird on a more mature body. Its easier to pull off for a girl, I think. Or something? -Dork.-