1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Discussion - thread 2

Jul 16, 2014

1. I see:) Thanks!

2. Hello fellow Luts lovers! It's nice to see other people's pretty dolls and I thought I'd share my girl too ^^

[​IMG]

She's a Delf Succubus Clary and I love her so much >__< :aheartbea

I had a question for you other Delf owners - is restringing the new Delf any different than other BJDs? My Clary is my first BJD and for some reason, LUTS forgot to send me the booklet that shows how to restring her o_o;

3. Your girl is beautiful !!! She is really cute !!

I can't help you for how to restring her :(

4. So beautiful~ Idk why the new Delf line isn't that popular, their faces are so graceful and beautiful.:pout:
      And restringing her should be the same as most single jointed dolls. The only difference would be her extra joint parts (shoulder cups), the boys are a little different (more joint cups) but it's basically the same.

Luts is my fav company, ever since I started browsing BJD companies. They have such a wide range of beauties~

5. I really hope I could see some owner photos of Delf Ann! She's one of my grail dolls and I have not found one single owner photo of her online :(

6. Thank you so much! She's going out for a faceup this month. :aheartbea I'll be sure to post pictures when she gets back!

7. Hi! Popping in for a quick question in case anyone can help out~.

I just recently got my own Claus (RSB, I just love him) and while he looks gorgeous and perfect in person, I noticed that in pictures I take of him he has fairly dark, sunken-looking shadows under his eyes and by his nose. Almost like he hasn't slept in a while, the poor dear. Since I've seen so many Claus owners in this new thread and the last one, do you guys know if there's a way to make that part of his sculpt less pronounced? I knew it would be part of the sculpt when I got him, but he's due for a faceup soon, so I thought I'd ask since the pictures I've seen here don't look like they haven't slept in ages~. :dance

8. use lighter colors? the rsb+faceup colors make those parts darker so they look sunken and panda eyed. also probably creative light directing?

Here's my Eden not helping at all. I personally like the darkness around his eyes, it gives him smouldering eyes once in a while. |D
      [​IMG]CAM00512 by udontease, on Flickr

9. Loving all the sweet boys and girls here<3
      I hope it's ok to spam my Delf Kara, even though her head is from the Senior Delf line, but the body is from the Delf line...
      She is in RSB, such a beautiful skin!

[G][​IMG]My new girl! (Luts Delf Kara) by &#9662;Lynessa&#9662;, on Flickr[/IMG]

10. Lynessa She is lovely !! Nice job :) *go check flickr*

11. Thanks so much Youpla! <3

12. Oh my, it's been awhile since I've posted :sweat. Thanks Youpla and candy_coated! :)

Lynessa, your Kara is lovely! Someday I hope to buy her too - hopefully after Luts hears my request for mobilty leg joints for the Senior Delf Girls >__>. Everyone has such pretty dolls, it's nice to see non-company pics for a change :).

13. I had no idea William could be this CUTE :D Thanks to the pictures on thread one I want one so badly now :whee:

I've had a pretty long break from ordering any SDs. My focus have been on the MSD size and smaller. I was so sure I was done with the SD size. Not so sure anymore though :sweat

I was going to finish my SD family with a SSDF Cane and SDF Frey. But William have stolen my heart completely<3 So I guess it'll be Cane and William then. OMGosh I need a William!

Why must this hobby be so difficult sometimes :pout:

14. I had a Delf boy once. A CP Delf Lishe. I don't miss him but I sure miss having a Delf boy.. I got my Soony girl in 2012 right before Luts discontinued the old sculpts. So I feel it is time to soon get a boy. My stylised BJD family misses having a Delf boy.

It's decided I'll order a Delf William after I have ordered my KDF An :3nodding:

15. I'm super happy. My order arrived earlier this week. I just got around to doimg a box opening yesterday. I'll yru and post it afyer wprk.

16. What did you order :)

17. I order two Delf Nina's, a Delf Joe, a Kid Delf Pine and got the event item Luts My Choice SDF Avalance. :D

the box opening is finally posted.

I remember someone wanting to see Joe in a darker skintone, so here he is:
      [​IMG]
      My boy is in light tan.

18. He's lighter than I thought lt would be o_o
      But he's so gorg. *¤*

19. Joe is so pretty :D Is this the first Joe here btw?

I feel so impatient! I just wanna order my Delf William right now :lol: But I don't have the money for him yet and I need to order my KDF An first. Wish I had someting to share on this thread..