1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Discussion - thread 2

Jul 16, 2014

1. That would be amazing if you could, and would be so helpful to see the proportions etc :)

Thank you!

2. Just popping in to say... Happy Halloween!

The seated boy is an Aragorn dressed as Hansel from Hansel and Gretel, Witch Hunters (and... as I actually have a Hansel, I kind of cheated by just head swapping them!), and the standing one is a Senior Delf Quintus on a Type 4 Delf body doing his very best to look like the Greatest Showman!

[​IMG]320EC415-0E73-4D5D-B3C6-70B3825E8C45 by Talicat7, on Flickr

3. Yikes! So Sorry about the delay on this! I took the pictures days ago and completely forgot that I never actually sent them! Here is my CH Hyun on the Delf girl type 5 body. You can definitely see a bit of a gap when looking from the side but from the front I don't think it's too bad? Especially once you stick a wig on.

[​IMG]

I have pictures of my other Hyun on the CP Delf Girl Type 1 body, and my Dreaming Shiwoo on the CP Delf Girl Type 2 body, and a picture of all three together as well but I'll send those to you in a PM since the others aren't on topic for this thread.

I hope this helps! Honestly I think everything worked fairly well. After doing the swaps I actually want another dreaming Shiwoo now so I can have one as a girl, haha.

4. I think he looks great as a girl! So what do you think of the new typeV body @malvinas?

5. Gosh I love that Hyun <3

Thank you!

6. @stripey_dani you're welcome! Glad to help!

@IngieBee haha he does look good as a girl but thankfully the itch to keep him as one isn't there. He looks great as a boy too and his twin is the same sculpt already on a girl body so I'm safe! Lol The type 5 is okay. I prefer the old delf body still. I like that the type 5 is very sturdy and I don't worry about my girl falling but I struggle to make it look natural and not too stiff. Plus aesthetically I prefer the old body.

7. @malvinas yes, she's not as curvy as the type 2. I worry about recommendations LOL. But I did like how sturdy she was. I really need to take more time, put out some props and take some natural pictures. With me, it's always more, grab a shot to show off a new wig or outfit or doll, but nothing posted or natural. I have so many plans but never get so far!

8. Hi! This is my Delf ARAGORN, Tokuji! He arrived on the 10th. This is my first delf and I'm in love! :D

[​IMG]

9. He’s so gorgeous!!! :loveI’m so happy for you!!! :XD:

10. He's a cutie, @Shougi ! Gosh, I'd like to take more pictures of my Isabella, but no time!

I wish I had an indoor studio with lighting so I can 'play' any time at night, when I finally have time for myself!

11. Luts posted that they are going to open up orders for heads only for their winter event this year so for anyone hoping to do a hybrid this could be a good opportunity!

12. I finally ordered my JOE head! <3 10 years lurking in the hobby and I've finally actually ordered the start of a doll xD

Still very stuck about what body I'm going to get for it though, as it turns out the 5stardoll girl body I really liked is a 70cm! I already know I'm going to have a challenge getting the exact outfit I want for my girl, a 70cm girl would just make it even more tricky!

I may end up just caving and getting the Delf Girl body and dealing with any gaps/wobbliness by photographing at clever angles xD

13. @stripey_dani Congrats on ordering your future girl's head! Do you have her name figured out already? As far as a body, just do whatever you think will make you happiest and if it doesn't work out, you can always sell the body later.

14. Her name is Sky, and she's my very oldest OC so making her into a BJD has been the dream for the whole 10 years! I'm very excited. I've ordered some eyes and hunting for a good wig now, though have some time while I save for the body (Damn Christmas being slap bang in the middle of everything!)

15. Here is a new picture of Tokuji! :blush

[​IMG]

16. I fell off the notifications! again.... blah! LOL

@stripey_dani Huge congratulations! I just wanted to say, if this is your only doll, or if you have very few dolls, I think it's more important that you buy the body you like. If you have to match the size up against another doll, that's something else, but I wanted to say that, especially if your costumes aren't normal street ware but special to your story, you will undoubtedly commission an outfit anyway, which would make it neither here nor there on what size the body is. Also, sometimes the bodies are listed as 70cm but are in fact 65 for the girls, and 70 for the boys. Just something to check on?? Anyway, hope you find the right body! and Congratulations again!!!

@Shougi, Tokuji is awesome there! Love the picture :)

17. Thank you! :whee:

18. He's such a gorgeous boy!!! :aheartbea

19. Bumping this up with a question! Does anyone have a Yeon? I'd love to see owner pictures of her because I have a feeling the Luts photos aren't doing her justice. She looks like she could be super cute! Especially with a non-default faceup!

20. Don't have her, but gotta say that the Isabelle photos don't do justice either!