1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Discussion - thread 2

Jul 16, 2014

1. Thank you! And yeah, she strikes me as kind of a less anime-ish version, now that I think about it. I completely missed that until you pointed it out! I might eventually trade out the head for a different sculpt, since Dahlia wasn't the one I initially wanted when I set out to get a third girl, but I'm going to see how I like it in person first.

2. Awesome, good luck with her, I hope she works out :)

3. I think of the newer sculpts, Jean reminds me most of DES. I would like to get her as a My Choice on the Delf body.

4. Darn you Tonboko, Jean looks to me like a minifee Marcia with whom I'm seriously in love with and have. But I've been looking for an SD version! No money though :( LOL

5. Well, IngieBee, at least she is not limited! Sorry to future you's wallet.... ;)

6. LOL, it's OK :D Good to find one so close in look though :)

7. Just took some portrait pictures today of my sweet Isabelle and thought I'd share:
      [​IMG]

#447 IngieBee, Oct 21, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    8. It's so fun coming back and seeing more owner pictures XD I left the hobby for nearly three years and am now just recently returning. (I had a kid, they require all the times and moneys). I'm so excited to see another Isabella! When I bought mine I couldn't find ANY owner pictures of her! I love her and I'm glad I did, but it really felt like I was gambling at the time XD I'm glad she's getting more love nowadays. I have two and half(?) Luts dolls total, Isabella, Ju Hee, and the 2016 summer event head (He still has no body :sweat) I'd love more but they're so expensive... I'll just leave a picture of my Isabella here too (Her name is Clara). [​IMG]

9. Aw, I too have been unable to find Isabella's out there!!! Thank you for posting :love. She is beautiful! She looks so different in tan (I love tan, but the cost pushes me towards normal skin unless I have to have a doll in tan, or an opportunity comes up.)

10. Thank you! I love the sculpt, i don't understand why she seems so unpopular. She's actually real skin brown, so it didn't cost any extra. I really love tan dolls and the fact that Luts has a darker option, even if only slightly, without extra cost is one the reasons it's one of my favorite companies.

11. I had to choose a head, I think it was an event, and I was getting the new body for another head but I liked her so much, she kept it :D. That's probably why I got NS. She is my only post cp Luts doll :XD:

12. So we had a huge snowstorm, so I took a few pictures of Clara. I wanted to get some of her with the snow but it was over 14 inches XD Oh well, we just watched it from our deck instead. [​IMG]

13. @Peppermint Hippo she really is stunning. I can't believe how different they look from one another. But when I really look, I can see the similarities. Still it's always amazing how different the same Sculpt can look :D

In fact I just realized your doll is the same one as the only one I found, and it was the Faceup pictures, no wig, no body! LOL.

14. Yeah, seeing all the different things people do with the same sculpt is one of the things I find fascinating in this hobby. It's insane the differences people can get with face up alone, let alone mods.

Lol, yeah from my face up artist when she had her original blue eyes? XD I've been thinking about going back to them but they got misplaced in my move so I have to find them again :/

15. Those pictures convinced me she was a beautiful sculpt :love

16. So this month has been a month for Clara, though I didn't intend it. I found her original blue eyes after almost a year of being lost to packing boxes after our move earlier this year. Plus, I wound up buying her a new outfit from Denver Doll Emporium. I live about an hour away from them but have never bothered to go down there, so my friends and I finally decided to make an excursion out of it. My friend was getting a doll but debating between two and wanted to see them in person and the rest of us just wanted to raid their wigs, clothes, and eyes XD. It ended with me getting a whole new outfit for Clara. I didn't intend it but it was 60% off dang it! Here she is, in poor lighting cause I'm pretty much a Basement Troll, but with her new outfit and original lovely blue eyes. (They photograph so much easier than her other ones) [​IMG]

17. Oh, she looks beautiful! How fun to live so close! And to have friends to enjoy the trip with, I'm envious :lol:

18. So I bought a lavender Yeon on the type 5 body. I had no intention of buying a lavender Yeon. After seeing @keisu 's lovely Yeon, I added her to my list to get in NS one day, but I was too impatient to wait for fairyland's winter event, and I thought "why not lavender?" So now I'm waiting on my lavender Yeon. I ordered the heel legs, optional hands and the senior delf girl flip flop feet. The senior delf feet seem to be the same length as the delf feet, so in theory they should fit. Does anyone know how to string the heel legs on? I assume it's different than regular heel feet. I'm not sure how I'm going to style her as I'm not sure the colors I had been planning on will work with purple skin.

19. Im literally going to cry that makes me so happy!

EDIT: also the legs are strung separately on this body for each leg so you should be able to unhook the feet and only have to get shorter elastic for the heel feet option! There's pegs in the pelvis on both sides so its super easy to restring!

20. When did luts do lavender skin? And how did i miss that?