1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Discussion - thread 2

Jul 16, 2014

1. Just adding to the recent Claus spam...

Here's Hansel (unhappily) modelling most of the items I received in my Dollheart lucky dip bag!

[​IMG]

(I think the scarf thing in particular offended him! ;) )

2. Those leg locks on the back of new delf girl body are so nice. I got her yesterday and overall I am very impressed. I love the way the resin feels and she poses amazingly. Here is a shot I took of her and her CP friend who were like "I'm standing on the carpet in high heels, so what!?"

[​IMG]

3. I have a few Delfs and they are my favourite! I have a Lishe and she is my favourite! I am happy to be here!

4. @RainbowCheckers - I love your Joe! <3

Here's my Aragorn, Stormie, out in the snow. It hasn't stopped snowing for almost two months now :sweat
      [​IMG]

5. He's so cute T___T

The new Delfs need more love... I hope to order my first one soon :3

6. Which one are you getting? :3

7. Same as you MiyukiChan, a light tan Aragorn ^^ That's why I asked you for pics a while back. I want a cute tan boy I can dress in pastel colors, and Aragorn seems just right (plus the Delf body is my favorite).

8. I remember~ I'm glad you're still planning on getting him! He's very pretty <3 And he'd look very pretty in pastel.

9. I took a few pictures of Kage, my Claus, last night, so I thought I'd share one (still need to fix most of them up a bit). For any curious, he's on a Senior Delf body :D

[​IMG]

10. [MENTION=61856]MiyukiChan[/MENTION] Your Aragorn is beautiful! I want to get one eventually :D

11. Thank you! :)
      I love Kage's lips! ;o

12. My Arwen and Aragorn (Walsh & Waverly) I love them! Such beautiful faces and love their posing.

[​IMG]

13. What pretty outfits they have~ :)

14. So Luts lowers their prices... 2 days AFTER I made my order OTL

15. I know how you feel! It was less Han a week after I ordered a honey Delf myself >_<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Does anyone know much had the normal Delf girl bodies been before the price drop?

17. Well now that the price has dropped they will be even harder to resist! With the help of a friend I got some new photos of my dolls including my lovely Arwen, Miley. :D

[​IMG]

18. AlmySidaKay, you're Arwen is absolutely gorgeous~ :D

19. So many awesome dolls!:D
      Hi everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while, pleased to meet you all.:)
      Here's my boy Libian:
      [​IMG]

20. Too bad that after the price drop they raised the carrier price. So I wonder if it's now the same result :sweat

Agreed, your Arwen @AlmySidaKay, is beautiful! I was considering to buy her at first but then sided to delf Ann. Does your Arwen have the default Luts face-up?
      [MENTION=68266]Waynelandres[/MENTION] you should absolutely post some pics of your lishe, I'd love to see yours. It's been a long time since I've seen lishe!