1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Summer Events

May 31, 2008

1. Update - 2nd June

(Again, a direct copy 'n' paste!)

Dear everyone loving LUTS. :)

We took many suggestions from customer about MAKEUP, so we changed our policy a little.

during our Evnet period, 08'man's make up is not taken.

However, Make up option for our dolls will be taken as usual.

- changed 2nd June. 08

Thank you for your support always.

Please, enjoy this Event for you!!

~*~

(Copied straight from Luts' notice board...)

~*~

Dear everyone loving LUTS. :)

Thank you for your love and help.

From early June, we have Summer event with Limited Head and New released doll - Super Senior Delf (SSDF).

Event period: 5th of June, 2008 - 5th of July, 2008

Event Details

1. For customers who purchase over 333US$(except shipping charge), we offer a free SSDF Head - 08'man.

- Purchase including items, Luts Delf series and Cerberus' Delf. Not other company's dolls (like Bluefairy, or else)

- Only one Head per a customer.

- 08'man is a head for Super Senior Delf body. Other company's body would be matched, but we are not sure about it. (Please do not inquire about 08'man head and other company's body can be matched.)

- 08'man Head has Realskin Normal only. (no White skin)

- 08'man Head can not take makeup option.

- The waiting for "pending payment" is 1 week and after that the order will be automatically canceled.

2. For customers who purchase over 555US$(except shipping charge), we offer free lottery ticket for Zuzu Delf Limited 10 Frises with Full package. (Special Clotehs, makup and Frise)

- Purchase including items, Luts Delf series and Cerberus' Delf. Not other company's dolls (like Bluefairy, or else)

- Only one ticket per a customer.

- Lottery date and notice: 11th of July. Then Limited Frise Full package would be shipped by 11th of August.

3. Launching of Limited design items.

- They would be offered only within Event period ; 5th of June - 5th of July

- Further information about Limited items will be notified later. Please wait for our further notice. :)

- There is possibility of early closing.

4. Discount Sale of Super Senior Delf(SSDF) - 15%

- We offer SSDF with 15% discounted price - only during Event period ; 5th of June - 5th of July

- SSDF series is not limited.

- Further information about SSDF will be offered later. Please wait for our further notice. :)

during our Evnet period, we do not take any make up order.
      (Except Limited Zuzu Delf - Frise, Mati and Papi)

Thank you for your support always.

Please, enjoy this Event for you!!

~*~

No pics yet that I can see, but...

Wow. *_*

2. So the new delf body is the Super Senior Delf body?

3. No, the super senior body is real skin, so it cant be used with normal delfs, since they aren't available in real skin

4. Can we get makeup orders on other dolls we are ordering? For example, could we get a Kid Delf with make up during this period?

5. i would think so as it is a normal service.

*squee*

i'm so happy! *evil laugh*

6. Yay I was putting off buying my Ttori till they did the free head event. I hope there not stopping makeup all together as I planned on getting my Ttori a faceup.

Wonder when they will show pics of the free head.

7. They list right at the bottom the only dolls they are going to offer to paint during the event period. Looks like they are not going to be offering faceups for any other dolls.

8. so, If we spent over $555 would we get the free head AND a lottery ticket?

9. Maybe you should ask, last time I heard a buyer who spent over $555, but she only gets the second option.

===========
      Hey, the Luts changed the make up option.
      They are going to take make for their doll as usual!

during our Evnet period, 08'man's make up is not taken.

However, Make up option for our dolls will be taken as usual.

- changed 2nd June. 08

10. they still haven't answered. People have asked on the message board too, but yet to have an answer...

To me, I'm not going to force myself to spend extra money just because I *might* win a doll in the lottery- which I so won't because I never win anything. I will only do that if I get the head anyway :D

11. Taken from the Q&A board on LUTS, so it seems that if you spend over 555 you get a lottery ticket as well as the head.

12. thanks for the info!! :aheartbea

Does that mean regular faceup would be provided but not for the event head? @_@

13. What if you purchase the SSDF body... will that count in for a free head? *__*
      Any idea of the height of the new SSDF boys?

14. i want flood

15. groovy. They never answered me anyway, so thanks for the info. Are Luts normally so bad with customer service?

Loving Cane though!

16. This is what I asked Luts and their answer;

1. When you mention "Purchase including items, Luts Delf series and Cerberus' Delf. Not other company's dolls (like Bluefairy, or else)" , do that mean I have to buy Luts/CP doll or Doll part in order so I could join this event? Will the event applied if I buy only items like clothes, wigs, shoes, eyes, accessories and tools? But no Luts/CP dolls included.

LUTS: You are understanding very well.^^
      All doll of us and CP + all tools and items can be counted.

2. If I buy over $555 USD, will I able to get SSDF man'08 head? And lottery too?

LUTS: When you purchase over 555, you can get lottery ticket for Full package Frise and 08'man head both. :)

I hope those replies are helpful! ^_^

PS. Sorry for my poor English.

17. Besides the SSDF body what kind of body would suit him?

18. the SSDF section has been add in above SDF
      but there are only two pictures, no any details for body or head yet :(

yes, I think they are not taking faceup service for event head
      and they changed their plan, which WILL take makeup service for other dolls.