1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. Youpla - She's so pretty! I'm very envious you were able to get a Zuri.

It seems all the Fangs are being shipped out now-ish~ Some should be shipped out as of now and the others shipped tomorrow.

2. She is so gorgeous! I saw her earlier today on IG and wow! So beautiful! Love how you styled her and everything!

3. I got her at the Ldoll festival <3 she is really a beautiful girl ^^

Thank youuu! I'm happy of her style ^^ juste the wig, I don't know. I really like mohair wigs but it's really difficult to stylised..

4. @Youpla, your Zuri is amazing!

And yay, I got my shipping notice for my Fang head!!!! <3

5. Hey Olathe owners! I'm starting to think of getting a wig for my girl (layaway over in January!) and I was wondering if anyone had tips for wig shopping for her! I was thinking an 8-9 Monique wig but I head that typically MDR have small noggins.

6. @hollowbackgirl My Olathe is wearing a loose 7-8 wig, though 8-9s are alright with velcro (and probably silicon cap). The head is like 7.75 :lol:

7. Olathe does have a small noggin--mine always wears 7/8. Ophelia on the other hand....she takes an 8/9.

Here's my Ophelia, mostly painted. Still have some details to finish (bit more on the brows, glossing eyes and lips and teeth, gluing eyelashes), but I won't be painting again until after the holidays, and couldn't wait to see her put together :)

Her name is Olive. She has a couple more detail shots in her album.

[​IMG]Olive has most of a face

8. Lovely!

Teddy

9. @MissEmily She's so great! She makes me think of Meera Reed in the GoT series, she has that powerful moss-child feel!

10. Hi everyone! Sorry to nudge my way in like this, but I just bought a strawberry Fang head off the secondhand market and I am -so- excited about her getting here. Only problem, is she is in strawberry and I am having one heck of a time finding a match for her. Do any of you lovely people know how well she would match to Granado? I absolutely loooove the maiden 1 body, and I have a hunch it would work, but, ya know.
      Also everybody's dolls are beautiful and wow I need an Olathe now ;u;

11. I got my Fang head and I'm so happy. ^_^ <3
      Unfortunately, she is far pinker than the Notdoll body, so I might see if I can blush her head to match as the Notdoll is on the pink side, too, but much lighter. All other bodies I have go into yellow NS, so they ar not possible at all for a hybrid (some dolls are happy that they won't need to share their bodies, haha).
      So let's see how blushing will work.

12. Yay!!

Good luck with the blushing!

My poor Meri is hoping I'll finish putting the second sleeve on her new suit before the New Year:
      [​IMG]

Teddy

13. Thank you! I don't like blushing lighter so I hesitate about getting her a Feeple moe body in fact, aaaack, decisions decisions... ^_^

This is a lovely dress you've sewing, by the way! ^_^

14. Thanks!

I added some finishing touches (her arm is covering where I ran out of buttons tywo short of the full-set up the front - more are, hopefully on the way):
      [​IMG]

Teddy

15. Does anyone have any idea of when the Olathe preorder in October will come through? I know it's a three month wait at least, well that's what it said on the site. I'm just sooo impatient for my beautiful dolly to come. ;)

16. I've been wondering the same thing! My layaway is over at the end of this month so I'm getting sooo excited!!

17. Fingers crossed for the wait-time to go quickly

Teddy

18. I do hope so! I cant' wait! <3

19. My strawberry Fang came in today! The strawberry color is slightly pinker than my Dollzone pink skin but it -could- work if blushed properly.
      That said, I now know which guy body I wanna buy! But I don't want to faceup my Fang till I have the body in hand so that I know for a fact that the faceup works.

20. Good hunting for the body!

Teddy