1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. Oh she's pretty! It looks like a really good fit, color and size wise. How's the neck mobility?

2. Thank you! ^_^
      The colour is almost the same, I'm so glad, as I had faceupped the head way before getting the body, I really didn't want to redo it to adapt the colour with the blush (which I have done for other hybrids, though).
      The neck is a tad bit too long for my taste, but I hide it with her hair and creativity in posing. I'm not able to do some dremel work, but as it's not shocking, I don't mind. The mobility is really good and makes up for that. ^_^
      All in all, the hybrid works fine, I'm happy with it and with all the terrific posing the body does!

3. I haven't seen many Merry's around here, I would love to see more pictures of her. Here is a photo of mine, she's one of my favorites now. And the new body poses like a dream!
      [​IMG]

#643 FindAlice, Jun 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    4. Here's (an old shot of) my Merry on my desk at work with one of the younger kids inn the family. Judging my the messy hair they've been amusing themselves while I was working and I snapped the shot when they sat down for a rest...
      [​IMG]

Teddy

5. Hi everyone! Thought I'd share some Olathe love :aheartbea

This is Emerald Lucretia Riven
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      She's on the Petrichor body.

I won't quote all the peeps above but I absolutely love all the pictures you peeps have made. So much love for MDR!

6. Ooooh! I love how she's styled in the second picture.

Teddy

7. @Teddy Thank you! I really like that picture too. And the clothes I put together. The first is how she is dressed now. So I thought I'd chuck that in there as well :) But I prefer her second picture too.

8. Her clothes really are stunning!!! She really has an air of royalty, and in the first picture she looks amazingly fierce! I love the Olathe heads so much, her and Fang are definitely on my never ending wishlist!

9. Idk, those look an awful lot like who me? never faces. I bet they were up to some shenanigans when you weren't looking

10. Has anyone else been keeping up with instagram? The Zuri's arrived and I'm on pins and needles for a shipping notice!!

11. {SNERT!} I wouldn't put it past them, particularly young Arin (he once convinced one of his sisters that she couldn't be a real princess unless she could pee through twelve mattresses). Meri, on the other hand, well she might gt dran into some mischief, but would be unlikely to be the instigator.

Cool! I hope nobody has to wait very long for them

Teddy

12. I got my new oscar doll eyes in!! I'm glad they got here before my Zuri so she'll have something nice. Jezebel also got a pair:

[​IMG]IMG_4530 by Liz, on Flickr

13. I don't have anything prepared for my Zuri. I have to get started. I have a Fang also. What size eyes did you order?

14. Very nice

Teddy

15. I can't wait to see all the dark Zuris pop up. I wasn't convinced myself to buy one but I still think she's gorgeous.

16. I got 12mm and I'm actually a little worried they'll be too big for my tastes in Zuri. MDR has 12mm listed as the eyes Zuria ships with but she's also a smaller head than Fang. We shall see! I feel a lot more prepared for Zuri than I was with Fang, lmao. I have eyes/wig/clothes this time around and can't wait to see how it looks.

17. Poking the thread with a picture of my Olathe, Taline
      [​IMG]
      Taline: a candle is lit

It's the weekly photo for the final chapter of Season 2 of my dollfiction project, just in case anyone was/is curious (link to the thing)

18. What body is she on? Her legs look like they go on forever.

Teddy

19. She's on a Supia double jointed girl body

20. Ah that explains the supermodel legs.

Teddy