1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. @ThrowMyFaith @Blablette Such stunning ladies! The mixture of fierce with soft features is just right. They've both got great personality.

@AllyCat Emerald is breathtaking. Those clothes do her great justice. She could be the cover of a fantasy novel.

@Girrl Taline is one of my new favorite Olathes. You get some of the best expressions out of her. There's something about the way her faceup is styled that fits the flow of your writing very well. When I picture images to match the text, she is the sort of illustration I'd expect.

[​IMG]

She's here! Ordered her around my birthday and she came in under six months. She does have some odd blotches that look almost like dripping on her neck and side. It's probably sanding, but it's the strangest sanding I've ever seen. Still she's lovely in every way.

2. Congrats on your new arrival!

Teddy

3. :blush Thank you s'much! That's such an amazing compliment to receive
      Your new girl is gorgeous, congrats! What a very merry belated-birthday present :D

4. Hmm, @Loptr that sounds strange! I know the company Nuria uses doesn't sand traditionally but actually uses a kind of sandblasting, so color differences are rare. Either way she's lovely!!

I can't wait for a shipping notice for my girl :atremblin

5. Thank you for you compliments, and I will return them for the arrival of your lovely Zuri! <3

6. I guess we will e seeing many more box openings soon since the darker Zuri's ship this week. Once I find a place to host my pics I will be posting mine when she arrives.

7. My Zuri has shipped but my tracking isn't working. Does it take a few days to register?

8. From Spain? Sometimes, yes.

I finally finished writing the second photostory from last weekend's shoot (ugh! takes so long!)
      [​IMG]
      Nice to See You Too

9. Oh man @Loptr she's so pretty!

For those who ordered zuri this last time 'round, have you gotten tracking numbers? I haven't, and it's causing me a bit of dolly-anxiety. ^^;

10. I've actually received mine. A couple weeks ago I believe. She's Chocolate Milk. I know that the darker shades were supposed to take longer because of the cleaning and sanding done on them.

11. I finally got some good pictures of my Fang Emi today! She's on the loongsoul 58cm body.

[​IMG]

12. I just got my chocolate Zuri in tonight! I won't be able to post pictures until late tomorrow or Monday because of work but I'm so happy. I adore her to bits.

@rianne if you haven't gotten a tracking number by now for sure contact Nuria. She said she shipped all Zuri's and is now working on the pygmies.

13. @JenniferCatherine and @ThrowMyFaith Thanks! Mine is chocolate milk too. I actually had the first order this time due to a site fluke and my own obsessive stalking. I know the order went through, I payed, was acknowledged by Nuria, etc... and now the status of my order has changed from received to 'layaway finished' (I never had a layaway so wha...???). SIGH I did email her, but haven't heard back. I'm really starting to wonder what went wrong.

14. I'm still waiting on mine. She shipped on the 13th but it hasn't arrived yet. I've never hadone a package take this route it's on and it goes for days without an update in tracking.

15. She's lovely!!
      How d'you like that body for her? I've got a terrible LoongSoul habit and am always on the lookout for excuses to feed it ;) and I wouldn't mind developing a bit of a MDR habit either, I love the faces she sculpts so much

16. Yeah my tracking wasn't the greatest this time around. It didn't update at all until after she passed New Jersey and didn't update again until my city. Sigh

17. Thanks! I really like it. The body is a tid pinker but I honestly think it's because her face-up has browns in it and with a little pinker base to a faceup it'd be a perfect match! And the scale and posing I'm really happy with!

18. I have a quick picture of my new girl, Persephone!! The petrichor body is uh-may-zing and the resin color is so much better in person, I feel like I can't quite get it right in photos.

[​IMG]IMG_4573 by Liz, on Flickr

19. @ThrowMyFaith She is gorgeous!!!! I will be on my porch early waiting on my mailman. I've been waiting to see the color. It seems different than the promos.

20. It's not terribly different! My house is just a cave and has almost no natural light at all. I took a quick one this morning that's much closer to her irl.

[​IMG]IMG_4616 by Liz, on Flickr