1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. Thank you @StellaMarigold ! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes her :hug: The original body is cute, but the bulk of my girls are 65-68cm and the guys are 71-75cm, so she needed a taller body to only be reasonably shorter than the rest of her housemates :lol:

2. My Moa finally has a wig that fits her character! I also switched her eyes to these 8mm eyes I had lying around. I thought they would be way too small, but they look so much better than the 12mm I had before. These gap at the sides, but I am not too bothered. And they're actually the perfect colour. :D I'm so smitten with her again! ♥

[​IMG]

3. I've seen her on your Instagram, but let me tell you here that she is absolutely wonderful and has so much character! <3

4. I love Zuri so much. Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the future. She's just stunning.

5. [​IMG]

Thought I would share this windy photo of Lula I took yesterday! I hope you like it! :) <3

6. @Marvel wow! this is marvelous:) she's look so perfect:D

7. Thank you so much!! :D <3 <3 <3

8. I's a gorgeous shot.

Teddy

9. So excited to say that I've pre-ordered my grail girl - Zuri in Milk Chocolate!

Now to find out what fits her! Any ideas on cute pants and skirts to fit her backside? Haha

10. Absolutely stunning girl! Love her!

Congrats!! Anyone else order Zuri this time? I was really tempted but Fang is my first love. I'm happy to say I found one for sale second hand and was able to put her on a super short layaway, hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to introduce her to everyone :D

11. Thank you so much!! :3nodding: I know exactly the girl you bought, and who she was from! I was very very close to buying her, she was an amaze price. But I wasn't keen on her face for what I had in mind, and I didn't want to wreck her lovely faceup, so I hope you can make the best of her! I hope she loves her new home with you <3

12. :kitty1
      Hi, may I please know what color of skin are the head and body?
      I just bought a Fang in strawberry skin and I am crazy tired looking for a body with a good proportion and skin match and I love the Loongsoul body.
      So happy I found your post. :kitty1
      Thank you.

13. Aha yes!! I'm sooo excited! Of course it figures that as soon as I find one second hand she announces a new pre-order for her, but... the price I got was too good to pass up. And that faceup! *swoons*

14. I preordered a Zuri in chocolate skin. :)

15. @Chriandra Congratulations! Any MDR girl is a fantastic addition to your shelves. Zuri in Chocolate Milk is stunning.

[​IMG]

Osono is my favorite female SD. She balances posing, standing, and aesthetic very well. And she's not fragile.

Speaking of preorders, who else jumped on Cookie Party? I am dying to know. I've wanted a Fang in Cookie skin for years. But then Nuria announced that she's discontinuing Ophelia. Plans change!

16. @Loptr Actually I ordered her in chocolate, not chocolate milk. :) I used to have a Fang but had to release her to a better home because I didn't have the funds to keep her or do anything with her.

17. i cant make up my mind! what would you guys do? I want to order a full girl during this preorder... i want Ophelia... but i like the old koromi (I spelt that wrong i know) body better. She mentioned on instagram that she is discountinueing Opehlia but has decided to do a preorder for just her head soonish. Should i order a full Fang? and then an opehlia head later in hopes of finding the old body second hand (which seems difficult.) or should i just order Opehlia with the new body?? I cant make up my mind.

18. @Kittywolf13 If you don't have your heart set on Ophelia in Cookie, the Strawberry head order might be worth waiting for. Girls on the original Komorebi do come up secondhand, and it would be easy to sell the head.

Not to mention, the updated Komorebi is slated for release late this year.

19. im not dead set on anyone in any one color as they are all beautiful! I have two of the Pgmies! (mouse in i believe chocolate milk, and Nanaimo in white and blue.) I just really want to add an sd girl to my collection and remember i think opehlia was the first i ever saw. Any idea how much just the head runs for?

20. @Kittywolf13 she also has a new komorebi body coming out in december if you can't find one by then?

I went and ordered cookie skin ophelia. She's gonna be my first MDR. I was gonna wait until i got my pygmy first but when i saw she was being discontinued i just went ahead and grabbed her xD;