1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. @evichan I'd love to see those pictures yeah ;u;

@Chriandra, neat! :D I'll be paying my caramel girl off too soon >w< -excited-

2. Paid off mine on monday :)

I am a little bit afraid of not really loving her :/ well, she will be shipped on monday so we will see soon if I crushed on her or not

3. I just paid my girl off today ^___^

I know that feel, Luchan ;w; I'm kinda nervous that I won't be able to bond with her size, but here's to hoping!

4. I'll probably pay mine off today. I am also worried about not loving her. It's not that I don't like SD, because I know that I do, but I'm always nervous like this whenever I get a new doll.

When I bought my newest Unoa I actually regreted it afterwards but she's here and I love her!

5. Ok, I hate this photo so much and I hate that wig on my Elysia ¬¬ but I hope you can have an idea about the size of Fang. Olivia and Micky are between 62-64cm.

Now I have only the body, I've sent the head for a face up.
      I would like to take those pics with different pants and shoes, I haven't forget it XD

[​IMG]

#125 evichan, Dec 6, 2015
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    6. Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread and doa in general.
      I just paid off my Caramel Fang and just patiently waiting now~
      All these pictures are getting me excited!
      @evichan your Fang is stunning!

I'm just curious if anyone has pictures of Fang next to a msd? Fang is my second SD, and I recently got a Zaoll and not too sure of the size... I'm really hoping that it's not a matter of size >_<;

7. @evichan aaah, she's so cute and small xD iih!

@fansea - I don't sadly, but she should be aorund the same height as Zaoll, just a couple of cm taller with the Komorebi body o w o

8. And she has been shipped \o/

9. Oh she looks so tiny! I have no idea if I have anything that will fit her, gosh.

10. evichan I love the eye size your girl is wearing! I am curious what size they are?
      I am doing the happy dance because I just scored a Fang head on ebay and she will be here next week! I am hoping our wether stays mild so I can give her a face-up. What a merry Christmas this is going to be!

11. Thank youuuu!!! They're from Alice's Collection and the size is 12mm, I bought them for my Lati and now, she needs a new pair XD

Nuria said in her instagram account that she would put for sale some Mousses, heads and Komorebi bodies by the end of December.

12. Thank you so much for the info! I thought about waiting to see if Nuria was going to put some more Fang heads up for sale after Christmas since she had some for sale last year, but decided to go for it now in case there are not going to be any more Fang heads offered.I am very impressed with the Komorebi body, but unfortunately it does not fit the character I have in mind for my Fang. I am going to try her on a Maskcat pink skin body I have, but may have to get creative if that does'nt suit her.

13. I just paid off my caramel Fang! I'm nervous honestly but I really hope that I love her when she gets here.

14. @Chriandra congratulations!

I'm still waiting for my tracking number to update ; w ; hasn't rocked since the 9th of December when she was shipped, should I be worried? '3'

15. @Anori don't be worry!! here we've started with the Christmas' delays, and the packages need more days to left Spain. In addition, last week we've had a bank holiday :/

#135 evichan, Dec 14, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    16. @evichan Thank you so much for the information! That's good to know :3 I'll just take it easy then

17. @Anori - My Fang head was shipped out on the 23rd of November and just got here today, so no worries yet. Your head will get there soon!
      Also, my tracking never worked when I was watching it for the first two weeks. I gave up after that and just figured I'd wait until it showed up. lol

I tried my Fang head on a nearby Pipos Majestic body, and maybe the neck could be shorter and thinner, but it doesn't look half bad! It's a 65cm body. But it's kind of pricey, so I'm looking around for something a little more easy on the wallet.
      In the meantime, a quick indoor photo:

[​IMG]Merry Doll Round Fang, Pipos Majestic body by aernath, on Flickr

Little bit closer shot of the head/neck interface: Merry Doll Round Fang, Pipos Majestic body

18. Hi guys~ I was looking into getting is lovely sculpt but was curious if you or anyone you know has put this head on a f60 female body? (I'm specifically looking to put her on the fm60 body but the regular f60 would work too!) I've been digging for a couple hours and can't find much... Thanks for the help in advance! ^_^

19. SHe's heere she's heeeere iiih ;u; sdfgh excusethesize[​IMG]