1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. @Anori Congratulations!!! OMG, I love that color!!! I hope you're happy with her!!

2. Oh my ! She's gorgeous !

3. @evichan - Thank you so much!! I am believe me ;u; I can't wait to hopefully start working on her after exams!
      @samson - Thanks!! I'm blown away >w<

4. Congrats on your new fang arrival Anori! Love the beautiful color of her skin!

My strawberry Fang head finally arrived today and I am so excited and pleased she matches really well with my pink Maskcat 57 cm girl body. The resin match and scale of the head on that body is very pleasing. I also can't wait to start her face-up, but it has been snowy and cold here so don't know when she will get a face. I may set up some heaters in the garage and see if that will work.

5. What size eyes do you have in her?

6. OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS. LOOK AT THAT DELICIOUS SKIN TONE!!!!
      I cannot wait to receive my Fang.... hopefully before Christmas, but I'm not expecting much from the post.... sighs

I'm also curious about the eye size! + iris size you have in her!!!

7. @Luckyl - Iiih congratulations! :D I can't wait to see how you costumize her >w<
      @fansea and @Chriandra - They are E.D. Milky eyes in 12 mm! I do think they're slightly small in her though, since the sticky-tack shows through (I stole them from my Withdoll girl, temporarily to try them out)

8. @Anori Ah.. Now that you mention it, I do see a bit of gapping. Good thing I didn't order any eyes yet. Maybe 14mm with a small iris works better?

9. Hmm... we'll have to see when she gets in. I actually don't have any eyes without an owner right now! Well... I think I have a pair of 16mm but I'm pretty sure those would be too big.

10. Mine has arrived today :)

Unfortunatly she won't be fitting my actual collection despite she is just so gorgeous and seems to pose extremely well :')

11. @Luchan noo i'm so sorry to hear that! I am actually afraid of that myself since I mainly collect slim minis.. but I made the jump because I really love Fang's sculpt... I even got a Zaoll to be her friend, but I was never too sure about my zaoll fitting in with my collection either.I'm glad to hear that the body poses well! I'm quite excited, mine said it was "out for delivery" since this morning, but it's already past postal delivery times.... so I don't know what's going on...

12. Hi it seems I can join you all here as my wonderful husband with the help of my darling daughter surprised me Christmas morning with my very own caramel Fang. And I'm really smitten with her. I know what you guys mean about fearing the SD size if not used to it, but at just over 50cm its not too big a jump and I'm finding sourcing the bigger clothes quite exciting. She poses so nicely and her resin is toothy and smooth, although she does weigh a lot lol I can't wait to get her completed. I'll try and post a PIC soon if anyone's interested.

13. @samson Congratulations!!!! I'd love to see pics of her!! I think it's a fantastic colour and a great doll. I love the size and I think she poses really well, too.

I hope to have mine complete next month, waiting for a face up is killing me, hahaha.

14. @evichan As she's a surprise, I have absolutely nothing ready.I'm researching face up artists, I'm thinking maybe a UK artist as I don't want to be parted from her for too long lol. But shoe and even clothes sizes are puzzling to me.:(

15. @samson I think the trousers, wich fit her better, are SD/SD13 but pants for boys, because she's big hips. Although the length is long.
      I'm sorry this is not a good pic, the trousers are from Sadol, SD/Delf, I bought them maybe 7 years ago:
      Photo by Eva Ramirez Pereda

- These are from Dollheart, from a suit for boy, and they fit well but a little bit loose: Photo by Eva Ramirez Pereda

- Shirt from Azone International:

- These, from Dollmore and SD too, don't fit her. I think they're sold out:

And I only have this sneakers, but they fit well. They're from Alice Collection and SD size:

I hope this can help us. If anyone has skirts or jeans to show them to us, it would be fantastic.

#155 evichan, Dec 26, 2015
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    16. @evichan thank you so much for those clothing pics! They are really helpful. Once my fang comes in I could probably do a comparison between fang and my zaoll to see what fits!

17. I've been watching the measurements and Komorebi body is ''bigger'' than the zaoll's body. For example hips circumference is 27cm and in the Zaoll is 24,5 cm. So @fansea that comparison would be so great!!! :)

18. @fansea - I would love to see the comparison too :D
      @samson - Please post pictures! >v< It's so exciting with all the arrivals
      @evichan - Thank you for the pictures!! I looked around at measurements and the Komorebi body should be able to fit clothes for Feeple65, Iplehouse SID and possibly also Super Gems from Soom :D

19. Oh I shall soon don't worry lol

20. Can anyone advise on the resin match of Merry Doll Round and Luts? I think I've got the Strawberry skin, it's pink compared to Fairyland NS, and was wondering if anyone had a Luts BJD hanging around? :) Thanks!