1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. I'm happy to hear others have ordered too! I'm already so excited to see how everyone will style theirs and hopefully see more action in this thread too ^^.

@ATBryant your Nanaimo is so cute! Much cuter than in company photos. I love her mermaid ears <3.

3. @Kaede^ Thank you! I wasn't first a big fan of them, but I'm falling in love with them. I love that they look so adorable blushed.

@billy001 Thanks for the tip. I'll do that next time. I feel like the hook sits farther into the arm than other tiny bjds.

Could anyone with a Nanaimo take a picture of the S hook in their head? I'm not sure exactly how it's suposed to sit in the head and I'm worried might be wrong. Should the S hook sit against the the neck?

#203 ATBryant, Jul 10, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    4. I ordered Dango in the July pre order and I'm very excited! To those who have ordered from merrydollround before how long was the wait? I have absolutely no how long it will be :)

5. @Loganberry Every time I've ordered in preorder it has taken around 4 months.

6. Thanks for your reply @Gynure that's not too bad :) hopefully I'll get her before Christmas :)

7. Thank you for the info @Gynure! I can't wait to receive my mermaid, I paid off my layaway yesterday ^^. It will be interesting to see how everyone styles theirs. I have all these seashells that I haven't found any use for, but they will be perfect props for mermaid Dango :).

8. It feels like I ordered ages ago, but it's only really been 2 months. *_*

9. I've been wanting a MDR Mousse for quite a bit now, so thank you all for the clothing tips! I think I'll either wait for the this coming preorder or the next one (funds are short rn) so maybe ordering clothes and shoes for her will help me be patient:lol:

10. So is anyone else getting excited while we wait for shipping information? I figured we'd see some dolls shipping after ldoll so now it's just a matter of time I think.

11. @Kaede^ I am very excited! I ordered mine with a face up so it will probably take a little longer but Ahhh it's getting close :XD::XD::whee:

12. I'm sure it will be worth the extra wait! I'll have to ship my faceplate and mermaid tail to an artist once she arrives x).

I just got an email saying that MDR is processing my order! Shipping must be really close 8D.

13. @Kaede^ yes I'm certain it will! Also I won't be having her until Christmas day anyway (well that's the plan.).

Oh do you know what your plans are for her? I didn't get the mermaid tail but I'm really looking forward to seeing others with them.

Yes I just received that email too :XD:

14. @Loganberry ah well she will be a special gift under the tree ^^.

It was really the mermaid tail that made me purchase the doll x). I have adored pygmy dolls for a while but I just could not resist anymore. I actually did a quick mock up of one idea I have! I also loved the new banana colour that Nuria offered with chocolate Nanaimo <3. So picture is obviously from merrydollround website, I just added some colour in photoshop to see if I would like my idea x).

[​IMG]Dango Mermie Mockup by Kaede - faery kiss, on Flickr

#214 Kaede^, Nov 4, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    15. @Kaede^ I really like what you've done! She's going to look great!!

16. Hello, just stumbled across this thread; happy to see one about these beautiful Merry Doll Round pygmies. I don't have a Mousse but I do have a Dango in cookie resin. I also plan on buying Bunyol in chocolate resin this December !!

17. I got a shipping notice a week ago and still no doll :...(. Usually I get dolls in under a week when they ship from Europe but the parcel isn't even in Finland yet! I'm getting so impatient, I just want to get her already so I can start sewing and play around with her and the tail and all.

18. @Kaede^ Mine took longer than normal to get through as well. Usually it only takes four days, but my Dango arrived in the Netherlands Wednesday, but wasn't sorted till yesterday. And now it's just been delivered to a neighbour. Hopefully I'll get it when I get home.

19. Hello everyone~ just wanted to drop by and introduce myself >_< I have adored MDR girls for a really long time and finally managed to get my favorite in (Dango in cookie... <3 ) She arrived just earlier this morning and I had been hard at work to paint her and start on her wig before I left to go to work so I sadly can't share any photos yet.

I hope everyone who is waiting for theirs still gets them home soon. :3 I shall now proceed to read back on this thread and marvel at all your beauties!

20. @Soenatte Congrats on getting your Dango then! Before I got into BJDs, I was into a few different fashion dolls. I really liked the customization aspect of BJDs, but wasn't a big fan of the larger sizes. I really don't have any room for them where I live. So when I found some of the mature tinies, I immediately fell in love with MDR's pygmies. Now I have two (Nanaimo and Dango) and can't wait for Bunyol. I'd also like to order Mousse if I can justify it, because I'm worried she might be retired eventually.

Have fun working on your Dango. What style are you going for? I started making a wig cap for her yesterday, and will also start sewing some clothes. I took tons of measurements (in cm's if anyone is interested) so I can start drafting patterns.