1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. Has anyone tried Tiny Tonner Betsy or Helen Kish Riley clothes on Mousse? Their dimensions are close, though smaller.

2. I feel like I've seen someone mention the Tonner clothing.

3. Quoting myself! :XD: (so the information will stay together)

I was just told by the AncientTales seller that these eyes are medium dome, in case that helps anyone. Very small dolls might need low-dome, but I guess it depends on the eye-well shape.

4. The Merrydollround Pygmy dolls come with eyes anyway, don't they? That's what the site says. I ordered two pairs from ancient tales but even if they don't work, hopefully I will be to have a back up from Nuria.

As far as clothes, I've been buying Blythe stuff from Etsy, so I hope it fits okay!

5. I don't know if they come with eyes, since I haven't ordered a Mousse or asked the seller any questions, but I hope they do!

6. I thought I read somewhere that the eyes she sends with the little ones are from dreamingtree studios.

Also I just wanted to say I asked if she planned on doing another order sometime for mousse. She said maybe dec. or jan.

7. I pre-ordered a Dango. The screen says eyes and fist hands are included.

Could anyone post photos of their girls in Blythe dresses and shoes?

8. I will do this when mine arrives because I have just bought her Blythe clothing. But I don't know how long shipping will take.

Kayteelizz on instagram has pictures of her Mousse in Blythe clothes, I just remembered.

#128 somewheresunbear, Nov 17, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
    9. I gave in and bought a Blythe outfit for my second hand strawberry Mousse. My cookie Mousse will be arriving soon so I had to start planning.

She is such a great stander and sitter, though her elbows and arms are awkward/long. Her resin feels smooth and solid. I love her!

The Blythe dress and socks fit great. Yay! She's wearing Pukifee panties. But the shoes are too big. I think they'd be too big on a Blythe too though, so it's not a good test. She does fit my Pukifee shoes.

A size 4 Monique wig is way too big, so I don't know what to get. This wig came with her and seems handmade. The wig will be the only tough thing, now that Blythe works for other stuff.

[​IMG]

10. She looks great!! That makes me hopeful that my Blythe clothes that I've ordered for my Dango will fit nicely. The wig thing is an issue. I'm just gonna make my own to be honest. It'll be too much hassle trying to buy one, I think.

11. Has anyone who bought a stock doll on 11/8 received theirs yet? I got a shipping notice that it mailed on 11/12, but the tracking number brings nothing up. I emailed last week and haven't heard back. Eeps!

12. They used a registered number on mine that did not track. Mine took about two weeks to arrive but it wasn't before Christmas.

13. People on Instagram who bought an instock doll have been getting theirs. One said that it only took a week to arrive with the cheaper shipping option. So hopefully yours won't take too much longer. Mine only shipped on the 26th, because I bought a kitsune mask maybe? Not sure why there was a delay.

14. Anybody gotten their dolls or heard anything new yet? Mine has shipped but I'm still waiting for her to arrive. Also, her eyes have arrived but nothing else I've ordered has gotten hear yet!

15. I got my marzipan Dango in today!! I'm in love, she is so cute!

16. @somewheresunbear congratulations on you girl!
      I'd love to see some pictures of her, as there aren't many Dango's out here yet ^^
      Also, how do the Ancient Tales eyes fit?

#136 Azra-Elle, Dec 11, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    17. [​IMG]

Here she is! The ancient tales seemed to fit pretty good, but I didn't currently have putty so I can't say with absolute certainty that they'll work. Nuria did send a pair of eyes with her, though. The outfit she's wearing is made for Blythe by YuanXiaoXiaodoll on etsy. The shirt needs to be pinned and the pants had to be cut a little in the back to get them up over her booty. Shoes fit perfectly but are kinda difficult to take off. I have another blythe outfit that should be shipping soon from a different etsy. If that doesn't fit, I'll attempt some azone clothes.

Marzipan is a beautiful color, btw ^^

18. By the way, there are several Dangos on instagram, if you wanna try looking there!

19. @somewheresunbear, thank you so much for the photo and al the information!
      Your girl looks lovely in her cat t-shirt and little distressed jeans^^

20. Thanks so much for the compliment!