1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. Just bought a merrydollround Mousse blank, Anyone know of a faceup artist that'd be willing to work on a doll thats so small? <3

2. Gamergirllexi did my Dango, and Attilatilly has done a Mousse before (wasn't my doll). You can find them both on Instagram.

3. I just messaged Lexi :) thanks so much :D

4. I missed the preorder for Dango! Does anyone have info on when she might next be available? I messaged Merrygoround asking the same question last week, but I've gotten no reply.

5. I also am hoping to get a Dango sometime this year. The calendar on MDR's website isn't working when I try the link. On their Facebook page, however, a photo was posted of two Dangos in a new resin color. Apparently, according to the post, dolls just came in from the previous preorder. I think it may be a few months. I'm just going to wait for the annoucement of a preorder :)

6. I rarely use Facebook so you saved me a lot of wondering. I follow her on Instagram where there's a less information, I think. Thank you so much for the information!

7. She usually does orders around October/November and again around feb/march in my experience

8. You should be able to get one when people start receiving their Dangos from that preorder. They don't allow cancellations (I know because I tried to cancel), so some people who ordered and paid months ago will want to sell.

9. In that case, maybe I can order one for my birthday in March. <3 Thank you!

I'll check the marketplace, too. It will be two more weeks before I can get any money together but maybe I'll get lucky. If not, there's always another preorder. Thank you!

10. I wonder when the Dango preorders will go out. I haven't received a shipping notice.
      Has anyone found a source for wigs to fit these girls? Clothes and shoes are easy, but no luck on the wigs. I wish her head was big enough to fit a size 4 wig as there are lots of those. :)

11. On her Instagram she said all blank dolls have been sent out! Did anyone get their shipping notice?

I ordered my Dango with a faceup so hopefully in another two weeks or so those will be sent out too :)

12. Anyone excited to get their new Mousse/Dango from this preorder?

13. I am! I ordered Dango in cookie skin with a faceup. Just because I don't know how funds are going to fall, I ordered her on layaway. Hopefully I can pay her off long before four months, but in the meantime I can shop for cute clothes and accessories.

14. @Terren oh, same! :XD: well, i didn't get faceup but i did get cookie dango. I already have an idea for clothes for her but i guess ill have to learn how to sew a wig for her- the plan was to get her a mohair wig but no one apparently sells that small lol

15. @Petmint I was able to buy a wig from Kagami's Etsy. She has a Dango and currently has one wig still available for a really reasonable price (especially for angora, if you ask me), and is also taking commissions for MDR pygmies. I already have one of her wigs for another of my dolls and they're really well made. I've never made wigs myself, but I know some pick up wigmaking really easily. I'm sure you'll do fine :)

#155 Terren, Apr 13, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    16. I have a few stunning wigs from Kagami Design and highly recommend them! I won't be getting a Dango this round (this merry doll round?) but I hope to in the future and I'm SO GLAD that kagami makes wigs in that size!!

17. I'm so excited for my cookie skin Dango! I got her with the Cutie faceup, but now I'm thinking I should have just got her blank or with the Lady face-up. I haven't even started thinking of wigs yet :aeyepop:*_*

I can't wait to see all the new girls!

18. You could always message back and ask to switch?

19. Ahh I missed out on getting a cookie Dango myself, hopefully the next preorder will be within this year.

@misskira and I'd say it would depend on whether or not the faceup process has started yet, I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask.

20. hi everyone! I got a Mousse secondhand a while back and finally have the time and funds to spoil her x) She's out for a faceup right now, but can anyone recommend really good Etsy shops for clothes? I'm looking at TeaForParty right now, the dresses are so cute, but I worry about them being too big- I recently bought a 'blythe size' pair of overalls on etsy for my JerryBerry, and right now my YoSD is wearing them...