1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. A well fitting Blythe outfit should not go on a YOSD! Could the site have had the overalls in two sizes and possibly sent you the wrong size?

2. The name of the listing is overalls with shirt for Blythe/Azone, and they seem to only have Blythe clothes in the store, so I don't know what happened :/ They were from the shop OhMyDoll2016 though, not TeaForParty.

3. Speaking of blythe clothes, do blythe tights fit the mdr tinies?

4. They should, though I can't be 100% sure. I own a pair of azone-sized stockings from thedaughterwhosews on etsy that fit perfectly, though. If you have a choice between azone or Blythe, I'd go for azone.

5. Did anyone order a Mousse or Dango in the last preorder? Looks like they may begin shipping soon. Looking forward to seeing some new dolls in the thread :)

6. I ordered a Dango. I saw that shipping was supposedly going to begin on Monday. I'm very excited to have my girl home!

#166 Terren, Jul 19, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    7. What eye putty does everyone use for mousse and Dango? I was just planning to use the eyes that came with her but i don't know what kind of eyes they are

8. I use Mack's silicone ear plugs. You won't need much! Be sure the inside of the head is clean. Clean with a bit of isopropyl alcohol on a q-tip if necessary. Cut a bit of the silicone and roll it into a then make a little donut. Put the eye in the middle of the donut and push into the eye socket.The adjust the position. The pupil should be closer to the upper lid. You will probably need something small like a needle to adjust such small eyes.When you are happy set the head face down for a while and let the silicone firm up. On such a small head, it is much easier if you take the head off the body.

9. @nancy_schroeder_ca Thank you so much! That helps a lot :) I was worried about accidentally melting my eyes lmao that's a load off my shoulders. When I get back from vacation I can't wait to put my dango together!:love

10. I just got my shipping notice for dango :) So excited!

11. I got my email with tracking info on Friday. The post site hasn't had information for the number included in the email though. So I guess I'll just sit here impatiently :lol:

Edit: I figured out the tracking. According to the site, my girl's left Spain.

#171 Terren, Aug 7, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    12. I recently ordered an instock mousse girl. I'm so excited this is my first MDR girl. Does anyone know how fast MDR ships her girls out? I placed my order on 8/24

13. I had the misfortune of seeing these tiny girls too late and now her website is closed! Mousse is so sweet and I already have a ton of clothes for her because I have some blythes. Where are you guys getting WIGS though? I read puki puki are too big. Help! I really hope I can get one soon! Thanks!!

14. The website says they are updating the shop and will be back soon. I sent here an email and got an out-of-the-office email that she is on vacation and will return Oct 2nd. Have hope!

15. do you have one, Nancy? Where did you get her wig if you don't mind me asking? are pukipuki wigs really THAT huge? cuz I have a few of those... I am just being impatient. i want one NOW lol............ she's so darling!!

16. I got a wig from KagamiDesign on etsy. She is taking a break also! I haven't even tried it on Mousse yet! I'll try to get some pictures later this week.

17. My mouse wears a pukipuki wig. It's a bit bobbly and without the sticky tack it does has a tendency to fly off. My Other pukipuki wigs didn't really work though.

18. I got a Kagami wig for my Dango too. It's wonderful--I love it! I got pictures on my phone. Sadly, I can't upload them at the moment, but I will when I get a chance!

19. thanks guys! I have that as a favorite in etsy, hopefully she will reopen so I can get a wig too. I have to wait until I get the DOLL first though, I"m not even sure I'm going to be able to get one! I sure hope so. having a bit of a hard time right now and need some cheer.

20. A number of dolls have changed hands in the marketplace, so you should watch there too. Hopefully there will be good news next week.