1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Mori Moth from Peak's Woods

Jan 20, 2006

1. The first mini girl from Peak's Woods, "Mori Moth"
      She's a fairy of insects in Peak's Woods.
      So~~~~~ Cute~~~ >_<

Includes : Mori Moth with no faceup, Acrylic eyes, 2 pillows and a box
      Price : w270000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will be updated here soon!
      http://www.oh.nmare.com/peakswoods/

Can't wait to see more pics! :D

2. :) a mini finally! I hope we will see nude pictures? body being so very important too. that link doesn't work at all.

She has a funny little face kinda duck like LOL.

3. I imagine she will not be busty as the SD13 sized PW have the smallest bust I know of in SD13 size (not counting the SD's prepubescent breasts) .

4. hope I'm not beind obnoxious, but does anyone know how soon 'soon' will probably be?
      I'm really interested in her. I've been checking the peakswoods site everyday....:sweat
      and do you think she'll be sold at eluts? the other PW dolls are so I sure hope so!

5. i want to see the body of the new mini girl...and word on when there might be pictures of that?

6. there isnt anything new on the peakswoods site...does anyone have the URL for their cyworld board? (thats where the info came from, isnt it?)

7. theres another picture of her on the cyworld site:here :)
      can't wait to see more.

8. Pm me with your e-mails and I shall send you the pics I have... they aren't much but help

9. Gah..must have! I second that she looks like a sister for Cp Ani! Does this girl have elf ears? Or..anyone have that bald pic that was mentioned?

10. Thanks Mabbit! Wonder if she will have the option of makeup. I am hopeless with that!

11. Any new info, maybe about where to purcahse her?

12. yay! she's on the peakswoods site now (here look under 'peakswood doll')
      hopefully she'll be for sale somewhere soon...

13. She is for sale - $280+shipping. They just don't have a lot of info posted on her yet. They also don't take Paypal but only bank transfer to Korean bank. If anyone wants to order her, I can pass on all info and e-mails I've received or, because I want her too, we could see if it would be any cheaper ordering more than one.

14. I asked on the Luts message board and Sean said he knew nothing about this doll or when they would get her to sell. Of course, this was a typical Luts message, very polite, but not saying much. I keep watching for her too. She's very cute.

15. I was pretty sure she was for sale on the Peakwoods website? You can order internationally straight from them, can't you? *clueless*

16. I received a response back from Peakswoods. They are not intending to distribute the mini dolls through Luts. You can order them directly via email to cjsdnjswkd74 at hanmail.net . An example of the cost would be: Make-up : $40, + Eyes : $30, + doll : $280, shipping : $45 (shipping to U.S.) = $395. They don't currently have paypal set up so payments need to be wired to them.

17. Did anyone buy one? I would love to see owner pics

18. I suppose some people might have noticed this before, but if you haven't, you can buy mori moth at dollheart now ^^
      I hope someone gets her soon and posts lots of pictures!

19. oh she is a little cutie. *adds to the wish list*