1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Cheapest doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. My most expensive doll is my feeple60 Mirwen I got for $450 (she was second hand and I did a layaway).
      Then my least expensive doll was my mirodoll annie I got for $120. Both are SD sized.

2. My most expensive doll... is probably the Mishidoll I currently have on layaway. About 500 euros, if I recall. Luckily, the seller is letting me do a long layaway! I should have my Murphy by June or July.
      My cheapest is probably my Dragon Doll Upsilon, because he was a gift from two of my friends :abow:

3. Most expensive right now is my IslandDoll Veranoen fullset (sans the discontinued faceup) at about 600 USD before shipping. My most expensive doll planned (DikaDoll Heryu, sans faceup I don't want) will be about 700 USD and I'm scared already because that's almost a thousand Canadian.

My cheapest human BJD was about 120 USD on an event. My cheapest resin doll is an off-topic Xiao Jiu I got for 1$. (Yay events!)

4. My cheapest doll is my RamCube/Rapa's Factory Fexy with 300 $ with fu but without clothes or wig. I have 2 ... and an expensive taste.

The highest priced currently is my Switch Soseo holy vers. with his akagidoll body. Around 550 $ not incl. Fu, clothes etc

This year I want an Atelier Momoni Momoni which will be 600 Euro .... for an msd

5. The most expensive was either my DS Saint in dark grey skin or DT Hwan, think they were about equally expensive getting home. My least must be my AprilStory Minggu I bought secondhand for about $90 or so.

6. My most cheapest is my Resinsoul Sui. He was around 200$..?
      My most expensive one is my Souldoll Kagel. He was 690$

7. Gosh! , reading all these comments make me feel less & less guilty with the amount I have spent on my bjds :o

Most expensive would be my first bjd morning glory full set celine for 590USD 2nd hand

Cheapest would be 100USD Sakura & paper rabbit
      From alice’s Collections (kinda counts as a bjd?? ).

Then again, probably spent more due to PayPal conversion exchange rates. :(

Oh well! No regrets!! :D
      My wallet however is still screaming.. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!”

#247 aries faries, Feb 2, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    8. My most expensive is a Idealian72 plus a soom head cost me $785.
      My cheapest was like $24 xs azone male in white. (FYI -Which some consider non bjd.)
      My idealian is 72cm and my azones are 20cm without a head.

9. My most expensive would probably be my ringdoll kylin fullset who was about $850usd without postage and PayPal Conversion cost :')

My cheapest would be my resinsoul pi and pixiu on normal bodies I got for about $75 aud each :)

Although if it counts my friend gave me a pukipuki ante for free because I bought two msd dolls off herhh 8)

10. My most expensive is my loongsoul MuXuan he’s 72cm and was over $500, I got him in real skin which was an extra charge.
      My cheapest is my doll family-H Lydia she was around $300 I think.

11. I tend to buy my dolls second hand either on DOA or auctions. So my most expensive doll was really only around $400 despite originally costing $600.

My least expensive doll (and the one that would have cost $800 new with a fullset) was only $200. He had yellowed some due to age and the previous owner was selling him without his fullset clothes. However, he still had his company faceup which was original to the fullset.

My most expensive is a 60cm. My least expensive doll is a 70cm. I just ordered a tiny that cost nearly as much as my 60cm did. :XD:

12. My most expensive doll is a Dollzone Sawarieda with the comoany face up which is about $1300!!

Then cheapest doll i got would be one of those BJD pets type for about $30. Hahahahah

I got so hooked on bjd to the point i thought "$1000 isnt so bad?!?!?"

13. Probably my Feeple60 Sionna or my Feeple60 Rin sets they both capped out around the same horrific price, but I wouldn't trade them for anything it was totally worth it.
      the least expensive ones I have probably come from Dollmore, but that doesn't mean they're bad quality Dollmore rocks!

14. Most Expensive -> Volks Sd10 Coco 685$
      Least Expensive -> Doll family H tiny HuaHua 80$

15. my expensive one was soom one 875usd plus shipping. didnt regret it though hahah

16. The most expensive - Popovy Landy witn makeup and stand - 1420$

17. My least expensive two were a pair of Fdoll tinies, which are some of the cheapest full dolls around.

My most expensive is a toss up between Volks Daria and Volks Claude the Beast (technically Claude was more expensive at the base price, but I bought both via a Canadian dollar account, and the exchange rate meant he was ultimately cheaper considering the exchange).

18. My most expensive doll was my MYou Junyao fullset at $650. My cheapest was my Doll Family H Luca pet doll at $9.90. She was a promotional add-on doll.

19. my most expensive one was mirodoll body+illusion spirit baitu head which cost me 160usd. the expensive one was soom hyperon which cost me 875usd

20. 165 for my Resinsoul Bei in Tan skin on the Zi body with makeup.

Cheapest is my Jun Planning Ai's who were both 25 dollars.