1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Least expensive doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. Most expensive was my Fairyland Alicia full set, cost over $900. Least expensive would be my Bobobie Sprite that I got secondhand for something like $70.

2. Most expensive would be $1,000 and he's 70 cm and least would be $350 who is 42 cm.

3. Since she's officially paid off, my recently purchased Viol - Dream Breeze is now my most expensive.

My least expensive would be my off topic Aimerai QT Pet.

4. Nice topic! Thanks for it!)

The most expensive doll till now is Iplehouse Arvid: in fact only because he had special skin tone, plenty of stuff with him like wigs and clothes, face up, accessories and etc. But I have no sad feelings about money I spent. He's worth it.
      I think Granado Titan type doll may overcome that achievement. I'm still waiting for the propper face sculpt to appear however.

The cheapest doll is Dream of Doll Kirill. I purchased heavily damaged doll from e-bay, it was 102 USD and it is the cheapest for now.

5. My most expensive was EnchantedDoll porcelain BJD - Penelope Sculpt, she was about $1200 plus shipping. I bought her on 2012 when basic Enchanted Dolls were more affordable than now. Still one of my fav dolls, she's absolutely marvelous!

The least expensive is my Doll Chateau Bella. I bought her with no make-up at Jeeryama during a promotional sale. She was around $ 255 plus shipping. She's not the most expensive in my collection, but I love her to pieces!

6. My most expensive was my Doll Chateau Charles at $270, but only by a little. The bulk of my dolls end up costing around $250.

My least expensive was my little Doll Chateau Ada at around $65.

7. The most expensive doll I've had is my Switch Hahwa. I bought his body directly from the company and the head at the marketplace. He cost $664 without shipping. The cheapest doll I have at the moment (I had an MSD in the past that was cheaper but he's not longer with me) is my Dollshe Saint. I bought him during an event back in 2010 and he cost approximately $350 including shipping.

8. Most expensive I've ever purchased was an original Volks Miruku, approx. AUD$2000 and cheapest was a Dollzone Megi-4 Fullset for about AUD$400.

Sadly no longer own them so in my current collection the most expensive is a Dream of Doll Homme Ducan Fullset which was around AUD$1,000 10 years ago when the exchange rate was terrible, and cheapest a Fullset Fairyland Flora for AUD$650. They were all purchased so long ago and can't remember exact details, so prices include everything - doll, shipping, faceups, clothes etc!

9. My most expensive is my Minifee Juri 2014, I bought her head and body separately ($452). My least expensive was my 5 Star TongTong, who I no longer own ($150).

10. My most expensive doll purchase was my Doll Chateau Erwin ($560), 2014. He was my grail doll, and I feel so lucky to have him. My least expensive was my Serendipity Sharmin ($86.99), 2012. I sold Sharmin because I was intimidated by cleaning, restringing and repairing her. I regret that. Sharmin is rare and special.

11. Least expensive - my pukifee ante basic $300. Most expensive is minifee Hwayu $900+ Aus dollars.

12. My most expensive doll is the fullset Fairyland minifee Rens. Somewhere along the $800 mark with the extras but I couldn't resist that outfit and black feathery wings!

Least expensive would be my Angel Fantasy Alice when they were having their closing sale. Something like $200 before clothes and accessories.

13. I still consider myself rather new to the doll-hobby and I bought my most expensive doll just some days ago for 650€ (secondhand). my least expensive dolls would be my Iplehouse I (I bought her for around 200€?)
      unfortunately I am really into SD size and I am a bit worried that there are more expensive dolls to come :lol:

14. Most expensive will be an Fairyland Altis I presently have on layaway. Very excited about him!

Least I think was my Dollzone Shoyo which I think came around $350 or so? Very pleased with her as well!

15. The most expensive was an Enaibi Kyrielle I bought second hand (longest layaway I ever had as well).
      Excluding resin pets, the least expensive was a Tendres Chimères Yana (small panther anthro, a very cute one!)

16. My cheapest (pets excluded) was a second hand project doll, at about $90.
      My most expensive... ha ha ha... :sweat My ones with custom heads come in much, much higher. I can’t even.... :nowords:

17. Twigling gamine, custom blue colour (999 euros) is by far the most expensive. She was funded by sales, because otherwise she would be thoroughly out of my price range.

the least expensive was Vidania: a free head from Withdoll, and a resinsoul body, for like $160. She’s going to be a fantastic mod project.

18. Least expensive would probably be my Doll Leaves Teresa around $200, vs my most expensive is a lillycat Ellana at about $700.

19. My most expensive doll was probably one of my Venitus (SD size) as I paid 200 dollars for the head and later on 1000 for the body. I got the head new, but my parents didn't let me buy the full doll around 700-ish back then because it was so expensive. I tried to tell them that Venitu heads fit no other body so I would be bound to buy the body later on anyway, and the 5th motif body will cost me double that price second hand, as a rise of prices had happened after the previous release too. They didn't believe me. So a year later after moving away I felt the only proper thing to do was to buy the body 2nd hand and quilt trip my parents with the receipt eternally. I lost a solid 500 bucks thanks to them. Now they no longer try to affect my decision making in a hobby they don't know a thing about.

Cheapest doll was my dollshe Diana during the 50% sales. She cost me 290 dollars plus about 60 dollars of shipping. Although I picked heel feet option so in the end she was a bit more.

20. My most expensive eoll was crobidoll yeon ho complete with face uo and clothes and the cheapest was my dream of doll tender too second hand for 70$ ^^