1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Least expensive doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. My most expensive doll was my Iplehouse EID Rebecca fullset (minus face-up) $1,077.80.
      My least expensive doll... Well, that's a good question. Probably one of the hybrids I've owned.

2. I have the bad habit of loving expensive doll...

My most expensive doll is «Ciel» from IOS. 1 245 $US for a 50 cm... ^^' I could not resist...

Ironically, my least expensive doll is my 80 cm «Keiji» from IOS. About 900 $US. My first BJD.

3. The most expensive doll I ever bought, counting JUST the basic doll, not extras or shipping was Iplehouse Stella, for $650.
      The cheapest I've bought is my FDoll Glen, who was $108.

If you want to count wig, eyes, clothes, etc......I know I've easily spent over $1000 on Pharaoh Ay and all of his clothing and accessories, since his specific look had to be commissioned, not readily bought. Though several of my others have been totally spoiled with lots of shoes and clothes,so they might be over as well.

4. While I have not purchased many dolls as of yet, I have spent nearly $1200 on my iplehouse Jessica, yet only $200 on a dollzone yosd.

5. My most expensive doll would have to be my Feeple65 Roke Dragon from FairyLand, he set me back almost $800. My cheapest doll would have to be my Kira from DollLeaves, he was about $175 because I got a free faceup from an event that they did.

6. My cheapest doll was my aileendoll Seed (dragon)
      and the most expensive my spiritdoll Dark (I had to pay 175€ extra for customs...)

7. My most expensive (so far) would be either of my Kid Delf Yul deertaurs.
      My least expensive is technically my incoming Impldoll Devin (free event doll!) but the cheapest one I bought was a Resinsoul Jun.

8. I wish I can have a cheap doll, all my dolls are Iplehouse EID which cost me with face up and little bit of clothes and shoes plus shipping almost 1000 USD :(

9. Strangely enough my Volks SwD Lucas is my most expensive doll, and not my Williams (whom I got for a really good price). Aileendoll Ashe has to be the cheapest one I own, or my pukipuki Ante.

10. Most expensive in house is my Loongsoul Zi Xia, who was $415. However, my most expensive who is about to be finished is my Dollshe Saint+Doll Chateau A-03 body. I got the head secondhand for about $150, but the body will be $539 (company cost) making him about $690.
      Least expensive resin doll is close between my Doll Chateau Ada ($179) and my DF-A+ResinSoul hybrid who was $180.

11. My most expensive doll must be Volks Okita with Volks SD13 Body hybrid which I bought both from our Marketplace. It costed around 1000$ excluded shipping cost, default wig+outfit and German customs fee. (If everything included, would be around 1400$). This would be my first and last time to pay so much money for this hobby for just a doll! :D Anyway my cheapest doll is Luts Summer Event 2014 head (free) and Mirobody hybrid. It costed together with shipping (no customs fee this time luckily) around 150 $ but if I count the MNF Kyle which I got from Raffle Prize by Think Pink (dealer), it was 0 $ (no shipping and no customs fee too).

12. My most expensive and only full doll was a DC alma but I own a Dollclans head that cost about a third of her price so I don't know if that qualifies but to me he is technically the cheapest but not really, if you know what I mean.

13. I don't know who is my cheapest as have 224 dolls and don't remember prices (not to mention all the dolls i have sold). But i do know who my most expensive is. I just ordered him recently :) He is the Ciel Phantomhive doll from Immortality of Soul.

14. The most expensive doll I've boughten was a Resinsoul Sui, he is around 40cm and $200?
      The most inexpensive doll I bought was a Hujoo Nano-Freya, she's 12cm and $27.99

15. Most expensive was Volks Kazuya Kujo at $1012 (new at retail).
      Least expensive was my Volks Dollfie Dream custom DDH-03 girl, whose body was purchased from a friend for a song. $96.

Both are SD+ size. Prices don't include shipping.

Linda S.
      galatia9

16. Most expensive, dollshe saint and least expensive bobobie isbelle.

17. I just ordered Ciel... When Sebastian is released I will cry at the cost. He will definitely cost more. My cheapest will be my loongsoul doll Antje but even that is a fullset. After I get Sebastian I'm going to avoid looking at any websites for at least a year.

18. My most expensive would have to be my iplehouse Lawrence fullset.

I dare say he will not be my last.

My cheapest would have to be one of the pukis.

Which reminds me I must get them out!

19. My most expensive would have to be my iplehouse Lawrence fullset.

I dare say he will not be my last.

My cheapest would have to be one of the pukis.

Which reminds me I must get them out!

20. so far my most expensive doll was £180. she was a lati yellow, and is currently my only bjd
      but my cheapest doll was £80, she was a simply chocolate blythe.
      however soon my lati will be out priced as my most expensive when i purchase my minifee.