1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Least expensive doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. I've gone through a lot of dolls since I've been in the hobby. >_> The most expensive one was a Volks SWD Lucas I bought for my friend's birthday. :) He was around 2000 USD secondhand. Least expensive was probably the Asleep Eidolon Donut I had for 135 USD plus shipping. I only have one doll right now, my F60M modded sleeping Celine, (with a tiny and 2 heads on the way) so I have an empty nest. XD

2. So far, it's the Soom Gem coyote-elf doll. It's also the cheapest unless you count Ais (which a lot of people don't because they're mass-produced ABS dolls).

3. I only have one doll so Dreaming Doll Little Elva Ryuna. She's an MSD and was a pretty decent price for my first BJD :D

4. My most expensive was a tan Minifee Ante $550 and the least expensive was a Pukifee Mio $153

5. My most expensive was bought secondhand, a Withdoll MSD. She was almost $400, a lot of it was due to shipping thought. My least expensive was my Resinsoul MSD which wasn't even $200!

6. Excluding fullsets, my Soom Chrom was the most expensive at $650. My least expensive was my Buddydoll Raphael, at $490 (I think...? it was a long time ago). Not that big a price gap. I only have tall BJDs at this point, so that's part of the reason.

7. My fairyland Minifee is my most expensive and costed me six hundred fifty dollars, my least expensive which is still pretty expensive is my four hundred fifty dollar soom Imda. :)

8. my doll leaves maya was pretty cheap but i love him

9. most expensive: my Caligula (Volks Chris) 850,- eur
      least expensive: my Bragi (DZ Floy Hybrid) head: 40,- eur + 90,- eur for faceup; body (old Volks SD13): 160,- eur ; and off topic: 30,- eur
      all without accessories.

10. my most expensive is a doll leaves dan which is on layaway

my least expensive is a doll leaves mint and I bought her secondhand

11. Oh gosh...little, little ashamed at how much I spent. But, they are my art, my hobby, and my passion...so I can rationalize the cost...Anyway, the Soom Neo-Angelregion Limited Steam Punk Monika 5.2 pink skin for $1,500 was the most expensive bjd I've ever bought. And my next expensive one I won't receive till October-ish 2015 is the limited Ciel by I.O.S. for $1,280 or so with shipping fee. The cheapest bjd I've gotten...would be my Doll Zone Raphael for around $400 or so.

12. My most expensive doll was my Soom Spinel that I bought on the MP a few months ago. My least expensive dolls overall are off-topic (DF-A Fox and ABS Hujoo Ted), but the least expensive on-topic one was my Dollzone Coney.

13. My most expensive doll is my Iplehouse Soo (804.80 USD), she's still on layaway.

My cheapest doll is my Resinsoul Ju (180 CAD), bought locally at a convention.

Soo is an SD size while Ju is an MSD.

14. So far most expensive doll I have bought has been Impldoll Azalea and cheapest Ringdoll Dylan/ Dollzone hybrid which I bought used.

15. I know who my most expensive is, my Volks Souseiseki at $1800, but I have no idea who the cheapest is. Discounting the dolls I have received as gifts, I guess it would have to be my basic Lati yellow Lea. I think he was $200?

16. My Dollmore Glamour Eve is my most expensive at around $500. second-hand. Not sure which is my least expensive resin doll, probably tiny Cherish Doll Cedric. My Hujoo Lily looms over him! Most expensive "new from company" doll is Popodoll Leibo. Least expensive new doll is Magical-Angel Kevin MSD, which I actually bought this winter through Mirodoll.

17. If I only count the doll body + head + face-up, Switch's Shiho is my most expensive so far.
      My cheapest one is Lut's Carmine (Romance ver.), since the head is a free event head.

18. My most expensive by far was my soom beryl, my cheapest was my borol but only because he's an msd ><

19. My most expensive is my Volks Yukinojo at $1300. My least expensive is a Realpuki Roro without faceup at $197.

20. My most expensive doll is definitely my Volks Shinku, which cost me a bit over $3000 with the fees. I still think I got a pretty good deal on her though she didn't come with her outfit or wig. My cheapest one is probably my Angell Studio Adam, which I purchased when the company was brand new and he cost me around $350 without the shipping fee.