1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll Tinies: BeBe, Dotories and Little Dotory lines

Aug 6, 2015

1. MuDoll has a selection of resin tinies being made by GLiB, that cover 3 size ranges:

Dotories line - 28cm
      Bebe line - 17 - 19cm
      Little Dotory - 21cm (note that of the two in this line, Tory is on topic, but Dory is not, as she only comes with painted-on eyes.)

MuDoll site: http://mudoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20120531015900

They don't state in any of the specific pages that the dolls are made of resin, but there is a statement in the Apple doll resin-head section that their BJDs are all made in resin.

2. I didn't realise Tory was on topic!

Does anyone have a doll with this body and know how it compares to other BJD such as PF Sugar, Tiny Delf 20, Lati Yellow special?

3. Yesterday, I received my Dotories Bebe Buu (Master Cheff).

I only have Latis, so....I hope this help you @babytarragon
      [​IMG]
      The things she came with: here

4. Oh she is so cute!! The comparison is really helpful too, thank you :)

5. I knew she was cute ;) but it's been a great surprise because she's cutter than Mudoll's photos. I'm happy the pic helps you >///<

Another one ♥
      [​IMG]

6. She is a cutie - how well does she pose? Is it difficult to find clothes for her?

7. Evichan, it's your fault but in just ordered Buu!

I'm going to try some middie Blythe outfits on her

8. That's great!!! and I'm sorry for being a bad influence but...nahhh, I'm not so sorry, hahaha.
      I think they're pretty cute and underestimated. My next Mudolls are going to be Liuu and Tan Buu (she's smaller, 17cm).

I think Middie outfits suit her, I saw one in instagram with this outfit: http://www.cc-toys.com.hk/ufiles/20151016_bl_maryann_02.jpg

#10 evichan, Feb 21, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    9. Buu is very sweet, and Liu with that little mounth is another one :)

@babytarragon What kind of buu you've ordered?? Basic?? Master Cheff Omurice or Panckae??

I made a silly mosaic XD
      [​IMG]

10. Basic, the face ups all suit blonde or red hair and I wanted mine to suit dark brown or black so I'll have to do her face up myself.

I found lati sp shoes on taobao that I'm hoping will fit too.

11. That sounds really good, I hope to see a lot of photos. If you don't mind let me know about the shoes on taobao ;)

12. Does anyone have the 17cm doll? I was wondering how well she sits, the ones in the photos on the site aren't really sitting up straight. Thank you!

13. Are you looking at the Mocha Buu pics?

The Bebe Petit body was also used for LE kitty Buu and the posing photos are a bit better than on Mocha Buu's sales page: MUdoll.com

Other the stock photos I haven't seen any pics of the Petit girls, only the regular Bebe body.

14. Thank you babytarragon - I will go check out LE Kitty Buu.

I made the plunge - their faces are just too sweet to pass up. Not sure why they aren't getting more attention. I ordered 3 :love Bunny Liuu, Chiuu Marina Navy, and Cherry Cocoa Shuu. I also ordered some extra outfits so they have some change of clothes when they get her. I have to stay off DOA now so I don't buy any more dolls this year:lol:

#17 Merlin's Mom, Feb 23, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    15. Wow congrats, 3 very cute girls! Hope you'll share pics when they arrive :)

16. I purchased my girls from Fabric and Friends and they arrived today. These dolls are so much cuter in person than their photos. I wish I could post pictures, but I am waiting for my son to have some time to show me how to download them onto my computer, into a shared site and then here. Once this old dog learns new tricks I will be sure to share some pics. :lol:

P.S - they pose beautifully.

17. Congrats on your new girls, looking forward to seeing the pics :)