1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Favorite Doll (2009)

Apr 16, 2009

1. I didn't see them listed for this year, so I thought I should start a thread for them. :fangirl:

Company website: http://www.mfd.net/

What did you order? I ordered several pairs of eyes and several wigs.

When did you order? April 1st

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.

How was the communication? Good. The eyes I wanted were out of stock and I was emailed about it right away.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. By Cc.

How long did it take to ship?Shipped out the next day and arrived at my doorstep on April 14th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent. The wigs are Monique.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Definitely.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Would you order from this company again? Yes, they have great sales and don't charge more for Canadian currency.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes!

2. What did you order?
      A Monique wig and several pieces of clothing.

When did you order?
      December 14.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from them.

How was the communication?
      Pretty good. One of the items I'd ordered was out of stock and they emailed me to ask me whether I wanted to exchange it for another, similar item or just drop it from the order. I also wrote them back to ask them about shipping fees and methods, and they were kind enough to fully explain about Canadian postal service to me.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. I paid with my CC.

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped my order two days after I placed it, and it arrived in amazing 5 days (real fast, considering my location and the season).

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, it was. The wig was Monique (which products are known for their high quality), but their Kio Clothing was pretty good as well. I'm very pleased with it.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they did.And I'd like to point out that they have actual photos of their products and the Monique wigs (since many dealers just use the company's stock photos).
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Without a doubt. I'm really pleased with their service and their products.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would, though I prefer buying my stuff first-hand whenever possible.

3. This may or may not be helpful because I live in the same city and visit the store where I purchase stuff from them, so this is for the physical store, not ordering online with them. :)

Company website: http://www.mfd.net/

What did you order? Way too much stuff. Wigs, clothing and shoes.
      When did you order? N/A
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Bought directly at the physical store.
      How was the communication? I've emailed them to ask questions on several occasions and Marg always answers quickly (usually within 24hrs, if the store is open, sooner than that).
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy.. cash, debit or credit card.
      How long did it take to ship? N/A
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I think so.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. And the really great thing is that if you bring your doll with you, they will let you try stuff on the doll to make sure everything fits. They also love to see and meet dolls and encourage you to bring them. And as Scyllua pointed out, they do indeed do their own photography of the items.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, except once.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? A wig I had was a bit messed up looking and they let me grab another (going through all of the stock of that particular wig) until I found one I liked. They are very friendly and helpful and will do whatever they can to make sure the customer is always satisfied.
      Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. I don't get in to the store a lot, but I always enjoy my visit and quite often leave with a purchase.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure.

My Favourite Doll is a nice, friendly, family owned company. They are always happy to see people, love to talk to you and love to meet your dolls. It's a great atmosphere to shop in. Like I said before, they do their best to make sure the customer is not just satisfied but happy. I highly recommend them.

4. What did you order? Most recently, 3 Jason Wu dolls, but have ordered repeatedly in the past for other stuff (wigs, shoes, etc)
      When did you order? June 2009
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.
      How was the communication? EXCELLENT, as always.
      How easy was it to pay? Easy--credit card.
      How long did it take to ship?Shipped out w/in 2 days and arrived in 4 or 5--incredibly fast.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely--they have fantastic sales!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Always.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Always.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A, but have every confidence they would fix a problem promptly and cheerfully.
      Would you order from this company again? Yes, and have.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If it was HTF and i needed it, sure.