1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 45cm

Dec 22, 2015

1. I bought Myou doll body-1 1/4 in this spring and I want to say that I was surprised. Good quality, good mobility, without any smell.

2. I have not problem with Myou contact, only in Chinese Spring festival. They made order during one month after Festival and answered to all my questions.

3. Any recent photos of Ling Wei? Thinking about jumping on this sale, but hoping to see some photos with more wig options.

4. Hello ladies and gents. I second the question just above me. I've been dormant in the BJD world for a few years, all my dolls packed away. I resurfaced briefly to take a peak at what was new and I have fallen for 3 molds and I'm DEAD and I WANT them.

I adore the Ling Wei sculpt. If anyone has owner pictures of the version 2 fullset that would be great. Is the only difference between 1 and 2 the skin color in the official pictures and the fullset clothes? Because the molds look very much the same to me?

5. I found a few images on Instagram under #myoudolllingwei

6. Ah! Thank you, it's great to see some owner pictures of her.

7. Thank you, I will try again and see how it goes :)

8. Anyone have owner pictures of coffee Martha ?
      I have seen her in tan but not coffee skin yet :)

9. Has anyone tried a MNF boy head on the Myou boy body? :)

10. Does anyone have a Myou Bella? I’m trying to find owner pics so I can get a better idea of her potential, but I can’t seem to find any anywhere! :o

11. Starstone finally home after a long journey.
      [​IMG]

12. Starstone in autumn.

[​IMG]

13. @xyuemoto Starstone has such nice outfits! I like the plaid shirt. Which Myou is she? Very pretty.

14. @Oliveoil - Thanks. He is a Myou Wind with the Carr faceup.

15. Hello :) Do you remember which skin color it is ? Normal or normal pink ? Thank you :hug:

16. sorry, I don't (

17. I found the thread. The skin color is normal pink :)