1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou tinies discussion

Sep 21, 2016

1. I have ordered a Lorina on the new 30 cm body and thought is was time for a discussion thread for these tinies!

Does anyone have one yet?

2. No, but I've been admiring them. <3 Lorina is probably my favorite thus far..

Congratulations on your order. :)

3. Did you see the Junky Spot review of Fayne on you tube? He looked much cuter than the pictures!

4. He is really cute! :o The body seems great, honestly.

I've been admiring quite a few MYOU dolls and will get one at some point.. Deciding on which will be rather difficult.. :( I like two of their MSD boys a LOT, and I like two of their BBs, and of course, Lorina. :o

5. I have Loretta in the big baby size and Wind. They are both beautiful! Loretta is WS and I love the white. Wind is normal skin. While there is nothing wrong with it, I don't like the normal as well. It just seems a bit flat. I ordered Lorina is WS also, but I would like to get a pink skin doll!

Both of my dolls are beautifully finished and painted!

6. Aaah Wind <3 He's one of the boys that I really like. I've been going back and forth between him and Arthur. Argh!

Does MYOU have a pink normal?

7. Hello !
      Nice to meet you all ~
      I'm interested in buying a cute tiny MYou this year or maybe after christmas haha...

I know that MYoudoll have a Pink skin tone. Here the resin colors of MYOUdoll (Thanks to Alice's Collections) :

[​IMG]

8. I'd be really interested in seeing a pink skin with face-up, eyes, and wig!

My Ellowyn (BB Sally) got her MSC body spray today, and I'll try to blush her now, then spray a sealing coat. She also got her custom wig! I can't wait to get her altogether and take pics!
      The Myou white skin is so beautiful, I'm glad I went with it!

9. Ooh @nancy_schroeder_ca! I look forward to reading what you think about the new body when you get it.

I have my eye on the 30cm Loretta, myself.

10. I ordered a Lorina on a 27cm body in Normal Skin yesterday. I love her little face and can't wait to get her.

11. I fell in love with MYou Doll's Bixuan and Lorina and hope to get either of them in the future :XD:

Congrats!! Can't wait to see photos of her when she arrives! :love

12. Oh cool, there is a forum for these guys! :D I'm going to be getting two MYou 27cm dolls as soon as I save up enough money! Right now I'm pretty stuck on Bixuan and Zhuozhuo! I actually just saw the junkyspot video on youtube a few days ago, it's the main reason I'm so interested in these guys! It was so nice being able to see them like that!

I really can't wait to see more pictures of the MYou Tinies around!

13. I ordered My 30cm Lorina when they were released recently and She arrived today! Much sooner than I expected. Her body is wonderful and the resin is very nice and solid. She stands perfectly right out of the box and came with nice glass eyes and a 'gift' wig. I hope to get photos of her very soon.

14. Oh congrats! Lorina is so pretty, Can't wait to see more photos of her around! : D It's awesome to keep hearing these dolls are so nice too!

EDIT: By some stoke of luck I managed to scrape up enough cash to buy my doll before my birthday tomorrow! Guess working hard paid off! I just ordered my 27cm Bixuan today! I can't wait to get her, so excited! Going to get to really practicing sewing now! : D

#14 skyf, Oct 29, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    15. How long did it take to get her? Can't wait to see pictures of her.

16. I just received Loretta on 30cm body. I am pleasantly surprised on the quality of these dolls. Nancy recommended them to me. I ordered on September 12th. She would have come earlier but was returned to sender at customs in China. My only concern is the heavy blush. I am hoping they honor my request for Lorina so soften the color. I am very happy with Loretta.

[​IMG]

17. She's absolutely adorable :D
      I've been stalking this thread for a while now in hope of owner pics xD
      How well does she pose? Can she slouch/bend backwards, and does the pose stay? I think she's single jointed too?
      Does she wear normal yosd clothes, or it needs to be custom?

18. Calphedoll My Lorina came in about a month and a half. Fast!

I have already found that some of the larger size yosd dresses fit but are a little short. Haven't gotten shoes for her yet.

Oliveoil Your Loretta is a little darling! Congratulations. Are those the eyes that she came with?

19. Thank you!
      She poses wonderfully. She is a little squeaky when posing but I love how she can hold things and her arm stays. The pumpkin she is holding is heavy. The body is sturdy. I will check the slouch and bending backwards tomorrow. She can wear some YOSD clothes. She can also wear some Iplehouse KIDS. Loretta wears YOSD shoes.
      The eyes are from Safrin..14mm. I am excited to have a doll that can wear all my 14mm eyes and 7/8 wigs. :)
      I highly recommend this company. I purchased from Alice Collections. They have excellent service.
      I am considering Delia MSD but will wait for a sale. :)

20. @Oliveoil your Loretta is lovely.

I ordered my Lorina from Alice Collections, they are wonderful to work with.

@theresa 226 Thank you.