Myoudoll Normal Skin Resin Matches?

Apr 25, 2017

1. Hello! I recently ordered my first doll (Myoudoll Wind) and saw that there were several jointed hands for msd size and wondered if any would match/closely resemble Myoudoll's normal skin. Any help would be appreciated!

2. I found this super useful pic on Flickr from someone who has both normal and normal pink Myou dolls. Looks like Myou use similar resin to other Chinese companies?
      Kaye Wiggs, Myou normal, Rosenlied normal, Myou pink
      The Rosen Lied I imagine is cast in Korea standard resin?

3. Hi, I have Myou dolls in white and normal. If it's any help I can confirm that Myou normal is very close to Luts real skin normal so looking for hands that match Luts normal might be a good place to start (Luts looks a very close match to naked eye but looks more pinker on camera so not a 100% match) :)

[​IMG]
      Myou NS (2017 no yellowing) + Luts NS hand (2016 no yellowing)

4. Thank you for your reply! It indeed seems their colors are similar to a lot of other Chinese companies, so it seems that would be a good place to start looking for hands!

5. Thank you for the comparison photos! Luts resin comparisons are quite easy to find, so it's good to know that they are a close match too!

6. No problem, there's not a lot of matches on Myou NS I know of but I think Dika WS (the cream white, not the pure white) may match and they make jointed hands. I've actually bought a pair of them in the WS and they should hopefully arrive next week. If you're not in a hurry, would you like me to check if they match when they arrive?

7. I am not in a hurry at all! If it isn't too much trouble I would love to see the comparison when your hands arrive :3nodding:

8. Well it turned out my order arrived today but sadly the hands are not a match as the resin looks much lighter- [​IMG] so that's a shame!

9. Thank you for the photo! The hands are much lighter indeed, such a shame! Thank you for the trouble anyway! :)

10. Yes, it's a bit of shame. If you do find some jointed hands that match then i'd love to know as I would like to get some for my Myou girl too :)

11. Does anyone have myou NS and dikadoll normal pink to compare? :)

12. Does anyone know if Myou doll NS or Normal Pink match Little Rebel doll NS?

13. Does anybody know if a Myoudoll in white or normal skin would match a Migidoll in white or beige skin? :?

14. In case anyone else would like to know I found out Normal does match well

#14 DaemonFae, Oct 21, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    15. Both colours? I ordered a normal body for my head but I haven't got it yet. Which colour matches better do you think?

16. I got a body in Normal skin and I’d say it’s like a 99% match

17. Thanks.

18. I've just found out a new head I love will match Myoudoll in coffee, but I'm not a big fan of the Myoudoll bodies. Does anyone know what other companies resin colours match coffee? Preferably with a curvy girl body!

19. Does anyone know which resin color would match Fairyland normal? My head is a couple years old, so I think it might have some minor yellowing. Thanks!

20. I know that NS is much yellower than FL's NS. FL's resin is more pink, but I really want to know if their pink skin will match with FL's