1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Ricardo

Feb 12, 2010

1. ^^ While shipping has yet to change status I did hear back from Napidoll who said

OK.
      We are sorry for late delivery.
      It is supposed to be arrived on your side next week.
      We are sorry for inconvenience to you.

I hope this means we will soon start to see the shipping of more face up'ed heads. :3

2. diamondust: I got the same response. ^_^ I'll be happy to finally have him home.

3. Anyone receive a head with a face-up yet?

4. Just got a shipping notice. =D

5. Left a question last night at Napi about possible delivery time and got a tracking code today - hurray! Looks like heads will be rolling out of there!

6. Ohhh... Did your heads have a faceup? I hope that means mine will be shipping soon. *crosses fingers* They've told me "your item will ship next week" twice now. :|

7. Yes, I ordered mine with a face-up. They did such a nice job with the Shane face-up, I hope this one is as good!

8. Got mine today~ Can't say I love the face up, it's alright. If it had finer details it would have been alot better. But honestly, its not really worth the price. :X I'm probably just too used to DOD's face ups. 8D

[​IMG]

Horrid picture, I know. I was in a rush to put his eyes in. :X I lost his 16mm eyes I wanted for him, so he got random 14mm ones. :3

9. Yikes! Looks flatter than the one on their site. Mine should be here tomorrow - hope I like the face-up better in person.

...and just got him.:( I have to agree with Raen, the face-up is not worth the price. Any Napi heads I get in the future will be blank. Face-up aside, the head is great!

10. D: Oh no! That doesn't sound very good. Mmm Now I'm worried....

11. My head arrived today, and I'm pretty pleased with it - except for the lips. I fell in love with the lips in the pictures, but in real life, they are horrible; the shading is just a black line. So sad T.T
      I adore the eye makeup however, so it almost makes up for it ^.~
      I also like the blood on the cheek, it adds a bit of flair to him.

[​IMG]

12. Yeah, the black line on the lips makes me sad too.. But it does photograph really well. xD

13. Awww... Now I'm getting worried if I'll like my guy or not. :sweat Hopefully I do. Maybe if I think of it as an Anime styled faceup... Heh.

14. I'm in the same boat as you alanna, well here's hoping I guess.

15. I finally got my shipping notice today. \^_^/ But there's no tracking #. :| So I left a question on their board. Though by the time they get around to answering I'll probably already have him. :sweat

16. *has yet to hear anything* I'm going to say it's because I got ws. sigh, i get the feeling me and the little guy aren't going to bond well at all~

17. 3 months and three days after ordering my boy has finally arrived and ADORE him <3 there's a weird obviousness to his shading abve the eyes and nose but nothing the wig i intend for him will outshine so that's dandy. Will post pics later!

18. My guy made it home on Friday. I'm not too sure about his faceup. There's a lot of pink around his eyes. A bit more than it should be compared to the pictures on the site. And... They didn't put any blood marks under his eye. :| I'm a little disappointed about that, but it's too much of a hassle to worry about. *sigh* I'm going to mention it on their Q&A, but I don't want to send him back to get it fixed or anything. I'll likely have his faceup completely redone anyway.

So I'm not completely happy with him at the moment. Though the white skin is really nice. I still need to find a body for him. I'll have to take a few pics of him to show you guys.

19. The weird shading between his eyebrows is that he shaved his monobrow. XD /lame

20. xD *giggles at Raen*

D: aww boo for alanna, I'd hoped everyone would be as happy as I was. Yeah I was really worried about the pink too but idk...they went really sparse with it on my guy so yeah..can't comment on it >.> also if you asked for blood under the eye maybe you can ask for a small refund or something? if an item isn't delieverd exctly as detailed there's got to be something other than ship it back to be fixed right?

but yeah..still also looking for a body. Wouldn't mind getting my hands an an sd13 volks ws but y'know....they're hard-ish to come buy w/o paying for an extra head...So maybe luts as you've mentioned. Although I've been looking at dikadoll for jointed hands, but there's no ws comparisons to volks Dx Same with angell studio who claim to mach volks but again, no ws photo matches.