Need way to contact 2 banned members regarding Soom Amber split

Oct 16, 2009

1. I am not the only one in this boat, and hope other split members will find this thread.

I was in a split for parts from a Soom Amber that was organized by TsukiHiroshi, who was banned from the marketplace. Correspondence from the split was being handled by razumn after TsukiHiroshi's banning, but razumn has also been banned. I was told my items would ship to me 3 weeks ago, but have yet to receive them.

How do I proceed with contacting them, as my only means of contact was DoA? It is obviously way too late to file a paypal dispute.

2. TsukiHiroshi and Razumn are one and the same. Visit her website/blog and I'm sure you'll find a way to contact her.

3. Thank you so much, Forbidden! I have left a comment on the journal and hope she gets back to me next week.

4. If you paid with PayPal, you must have had an email address to send payment to...?

5. Just bumping this thread, because I was in this split, and I am still waiting for my eyes. Yes, I do have an e-mail address, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here, mods?

6. Perhaps all the split members should correspond with one another via pm here?

7. I have gotten in touch with the SPlit leader via the link Forbidden gave me. My wig should be arriving soon.

8. I've left a message on her journal. She says she got I didn't get any such pm on here, and I was the one who emailed her boyfriend from when she was using his paypal asking what was going on with the amber splits.

Contact has been non-existant. I've had one update from Razumn after I emailed her boyfriend and nothing about the eyes. I'm certainly going to look for other options in the future if I want any part of the soom monthlies.

9. She says she pm'd me^ I mean. Sorry, is two am here and I'm very tired.

10. Has this all been resolved yet? I should be able to contact her if anyone still needs anything. PM me if so. (And yeah, I agree...use her blog/site, it should work for you ;) )

11. I received my item while I was out of town. My part of it is resolved.